The Titans - Live action version of DC's Teen Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just tired of all these streaming services. So many companies are trying to jump on board and get their own streaming platform. It's going to destroy the entire streaming market and just increase the amount of pirates which said companies obviously don't want. I've only ever really had Netflix and even that has been going downhill; perhaps it's time to throw in the towel on that too.

Did.... did robin just kill a man? DC what the ****? Do u want these characters to be sold off?

He broke his jaw by stepping on his side of his face...

I'll defiantly give it a shot... but I'm not to crazy about the casting for starfire…

I just watched the trailer again even paused it, looks to me he's stepping on the side of the guys jaw not his neck...

I just watched it to. He stepped on his bottom jaw to break his neck. Still killed him

$75 per year.

Everybody acts like they have to pay a year's service. A month is $7.99 with a bunch of other DC content. Until I got free Netflix on T-Mobile, I would either get a free monthly trial or just jump in for a month to watch one of the Marvel Netflix shows.

I just watched it to. He stepped on his bottom jaw to break his neck. Still killed him

I'm not even sure that makes sense, the side of his face was already laying against the ground, him putting pressure on his jaw is not going to break his neck. I think the guy still alive just with a shattered jaw... Guess will see when it comes out :)

Everybody acts like they have to pay a year's service. A month is $7.99 with a bunch of other DC content. Until I got free Netflix on T-Mobile, I would either get a free monthly trial or just jump in for a month to watch one of the Marvel Netflix shows.

I'm confused if they allow comics to be read as well. Would be well worth it for me if they added digital comics like Marvel Unlimited with access to the shows.

I'm confused if they allow comics to be read as well. Would be well worth it for me if they added digital comics like Marvel Unlimited with access to the shows.

They are. Thousands of them. Who knows which ones til they open it up to the public.

I'm not even sure that makes sense, the side of his face was already laying against the ground, him putting pressure on his jaw is not going to break his neck. I think the guy still alive just with a shattered jaw... Guess will see when it comes out :)

Dude he killed him. Why would a shattered jaw make a cracking sound? They literally emphasize him cracking s neck . He killed many in the trailer. He stabs some guy in the neck and shoots others

They need to clean house over at DC, all their TV shows have crashed and burned..... Although Flash and Arrow started out good both of them have gone into the crapper with their stories.... Supergirl is nothing but a show about feminism and DC's Legends of Tomorrow has always been cheesy.... I thought Gotham was ok but it could of been better...

I'll give Teen Titans a shot but it doesn't look all that promising…

"*****k Batman" -Robin

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I subscribed to the DC Universe a few days ago. Really looking forward to it....Titans looks okay. I'm more excited about the comic book access and streaming services for old school cartoons like Justice League, etc.

Back