The Titans - Live action version of DC's Teen Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can’t with this show. Yes teen titans can get dark sometimes but this tries way to hard to be dark. It’s like a skit from a Deadpool movie making fun of DC. DC really hate there characters

The acting is atrocious lol

Yeah that is so not Batman good try WB but there hasn’t been a tv live action Batman since freaking West like you’re going to just start now you ain’t fooling anybody lol

Dc makes stupid choices. I wouldn’t be surprised if there first tv Batman in yrs is this psycho. Idk why they think it’s cool to make him kill but hey. Even if this isn’t Batman, robin says numerous times Batman kills

Guys I thought, especially here in this forum you are smarter than this. I told you it is not what you think. DC did not make stupid choices. Titans by far is the best DC show out there ( Lets not even talk about the CW crap...also I was very sceptical first regarding the show because of the trailer.)...including everything...except the animated stuff. But it is on par with them. What would happen if you actually at least read about it or watch the series for a change...instead running after the hate train blindly like the rest of the sheep? It is not the real Batman.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Dc makes stupid choices. I wouldn’t be surprised if there first tv Batman in yrs is this psycho. Idk why they think it’s cool to make him kill but hey. Even if this isn’t Batman, robin says numerous times Batman kills

No he does not. He never said that in the show like ever. Please don't spread false information.

Last edited:
Guys I thought, especially here in this forum you are smarter than this. I told you it is not what you think. DC did not make stupid choices. Titans by far is the best DC show out there ( Lets not even talk about the CW crap...also I was very sceptical first regarding the show because of the trailer.)...including everything...except the animated stuff. But it is on par with them. What would happen if you actually at least read about it or watch the series for a change...instead running after the hate train blindly like the rest of the sheep? It is not the real Batman.

Spoiler Spoiler:

No he does not. He never said that in the show like ever. Please don't spread false information.

O really? I literally just saw a clip where robin says Batman kills. So why don’t you watch the show. He says throughout the show “ I don’t wanna become him”

Even Jason Todd says he’s cool with killing. And it’s not running after a hate train . The show looks like it’s trying way to damn hard to be dark which is DC’s problem. They need to stop trying to make everything the dark knight .

O really? I literally just saw a clip where robin says Batman kills. So why don’t you watch the show. He says throughout the show “ I don’t wanna become him”

Even Jason Todd says he’s cool with killing. And it’s not running after a hate train . The show looks like it’s trying way to damn hard to be dark which is DC’s problem. They need to stop trying to make everything the dark knight .

Dude are you literally ignorant or lying? I saw every episode twice. He never, ever said he is killing...at all. He is talking about his aggression and brutallity...and he is starting to become like him. A man who is driven by vengeance. And show me the clip! Come on. There is no such a clip like this. Don't make things up please to prove your false point. Also Jason never said he is cool with killing lol...dude why are you make things up? Seriously. You are just a blindness hater who clearly never watched the show. Try not to do this because you will make yourself looks even worse. I do not like people who are talking out from their butts.

Dude are you literally ignorant or lying? I saw every episode twice. He never, ever said he is killing...at all. He is talking about his aggression and brutallity...and he is starting to become like him. A man who is driven by vengeance. And show me the clip! Come on. There is no such a clip like this. Don't make things up please to prove your false point. Also Jason never said he is cool with killing lol...dude why are you make things up? Seriously. You are just a blindness hater who clearly never watched the show. Try not to do this because you will make yourself looks even worse. I do not like people who are talking out from their butts.

Lol chill the hell out dude. Holy ****. What are u 16? I Don’t know buddy. It seems like Batman kills in this show. Didn’t he break a cops back in one episode? Hell even beast boy kills in this show. It’s a grim dark edgy show to me. Trying way to hard.

But if I’m wrong relax it’s just a little dc show. No need to get so mad. Lmao. U need something to drink?

Ok I looked at the clips again and I was wrong. But still you need to relax lmao

You are wrong yes. And no I am not 16 but I can tell when someone making things up...and still trying to prove the point. Jason beaten up the cops...not Batman. And there is a important dialog after this between the 2 Robins and Grayson even said Batman is not cool with it and Jason is agreeing. Also you still own me the clip where Robins says Batman kills. At least admit that you are made things up like a man and apologise...but instead you are trying to tell me to chill out and I should drink something.

You are wrong yes. And no I am not 16 but I can tell when someone making things up...and still trying to prove the point. Jason beaten up the cops...not Batman. And there is a important dialog after this between the 2 Robins and Grayson even said Batman is not cool with it and Jason is agreeing. Also you still own me the clip where Robins says Batman kills. At least admit that you are made things up like a man and apologise...but instead you are trying to tell me to chill out and I should drink something.

Yea I just told you my bad I looked up the clip. Still you kinda freaked out and should relax and give me proof. Like show me the clips or tell me that this is not how it happened. Don’t go fanboy it’s not good lol

I am not a fanboy...and just dont dude pls. And you know well it was not just a clip. But lets finish arguing. There is no point to continue.

Also I should provide you proof when you lied and even got caught? :rotfl

Last edited:
I am not a fanboy...and just dont dude pls. And you know well it was not just a clip. But lets finish arguing. There is no point to continue.

Also I should provide you proof when you lied and even got caught? :rotfl

I think you’re getting mixed up in what you’re trying to say here. He didn’t lie and get caught. He incorrectly thought he saw something and admitted that he was incorrect after looking at the clip again. And please excuse my opinion here but you seem to get awfully defensive over this show. If he doesn’t think the show looks good because it’s too dark (an opinion I share because DC wants to do everything dark after the success of the Nolanverse) he’s allowed to think that and you shouldn’t jump down his throat defending it.

Back