The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insanity is great. You will get cut really quick but you won't gain a lot of muscle mass since you're just using your body weight. Give it a try, but be warned, it really is tough.:lol

Cool thanks! Don't need mass. Just lose some weight and get some tone back. Its under there! I just need to get to it. :lol

Last edited:
Insanity is great. You will get cut really quick but you won't gain a lot of muscle mass since you're just using your body weight. Give it a try, but be warned, it really is tough.:lol

I had a coworker do this last year. He was on the thin side 6'4 190lb. He did not diet, in fact he increased his intake to close to 4000cals/day. After 90 days he was sitting close to 210/215. He did gain alittle in the waist but he had a great sixpack. It can be done but I think it bebends on body type.

Woke up at 4:45 and did the fit test. It kicked my butt and I almost puked. Equally as hard is eating these meals. It seems like way too much food. I'm like gaging down my greek yogurt and nuts and raisens.

Bring on day two! :rotfl:slap

Wanting to throw up at the end is an easy way to show how kick ass you worked out. :lecture

I never felt like was going to throw up in bootcamp EVER. Well except when we played "water sports" but that doesn't count.

Seriously this is no joke. :rock I'm not posting the before picture until I have the after. :lol

I wanna do boot camp.. just so I can push my body to even greater limits.

This body needs to be pushed to the point of oblivion and back! I wanna be so friggin' jacked. March 2013 show is happening!

I wanna do boot camp.. just so I can push my body to even greater limits.

This body needs to be pushed to the point of oblivion and back! I wanna be so friggin' jacked. March 2013 show is happening!

You stick with your booty boot camp Eli!

Day two was really tough. My freaking legs hurt so bad it was tough to do some of the exercises. That said the meals are going down better and I enjoyed the protien shake at night. :rock

Day three tomorrow. I'd be lying if I said I look forward to it. :rotfl

Here's me and Lonnie in 2009:

jl2009.jpg

Here's me the other day:

j2012.jpg

Went from 185 to 155.

Hey guys. Sorry been updating my daily blog on this over at beachbody.com. I figured here I would start doing weekly updates. I've stayed on the same diet and done every workout. I start at about 4:30am. My daily food intake is here:

Breakfast:
1 cup of non fat cottage cheese with two table spoons of flax seeds
1 cup of strawberrys
1/2 cup of bran flakes
1 slice whole wheat bread

Mid Morning:
1 and 1/2 cup of greek yogurt (plain) with 1 teaspon of honey and walnuts and raisens

Lunch:
Turkey sandwich (4 oz turkey) on whole wheat with two slices of non fat american cheese

Dinner:
Something around 500 calories. For example a Chicken breast with baked potatoe with a small amount of cheese. Followed by fresh fruit

Evening snack:
Shake
1 cup non fat milk and 1 cup of strawberrys
teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 heaping scoops of vanilla whey protein powder
a table spoon of peanut butter
Ice to taste

Today was pure cardio day. That consisted of a warm up. If you can call it that. It's more like extreme warm up. A stretch for 6 minutes or so, then 14 minutes of non stop action. I had to stop about 4 or 5 times about 10 seconds each.

Overall each day I'm improving. I have a feeling I'm going to kill my first fit test results. My goal again is to go from 192 to 175. I'm almost 5' 11. So I think that is reachable. So far I've lost 2 to 3 pounds this week. After the first day I dropped 4 but I think it was my body wondering what all this "good" food was.

Tomorrow I have one more day and then I get a day off. :rock On to next week! :duff

I must say though the funniest damn thing is when we go from running to jumping jacks. The guy yells okay jumping jacks. And once he starts he yells again "Come on! Jack it off!" I'm like dude no. Not here. :rotfl

Last edited:
You should totally drop trawl. Nice work btw. I'm about 8lbs of fat away from my six pack and them plan on a nice slow bulk of +200-300 cal/day for a few months.

You should totally drop trawl. Nice work btw. I'm about 8lbs of fat away from my six pack and them plan on a nice slow bulk of +200-300 cal/day for a few months.

I should. So when my wife comes down I can just simply say "He told me to.". I think that's what I'm going to try to do. First drop the weight and then build a little muscle. Nothing crazy like our resident Skiman. Just a nice toned streamlined look. :rock

Back