"The Predator" by Shane Black (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BF08NVS.jpg

Holt crap that's awesome. :lol

Apparently Holbrook is running his mouth:

>Holbrook: “I’m currently working on Predator. It’s not a sequel; Shane Black has made something totally new, somehow keeping within the realm of Predator [while also being] absolutely new in terms of the story that we’re talking about today, and rooted in something real. It’s real fresh. I don’t think you’re going to see [Arnold] Schwarzenegger. It would kind of make it a gimmick. It’s horror, science-fiction and a western.”

So, Black said it was after 1 and 2, and this guy says it's not a sequel, who to believe? Personally, I'd take Holbrook's word if it means no Pred 2.0 and suburbs.

I do hope it's just another reboot.
That way it'd be more easy to just disregard the whole thing as another modern crap from Hollypoop.

I'm sure that when I walk out of the 10th Predator film the prominent adjectives that will be at the forefront of my mind will be "fresh," "totally new," and "rooted in something real."

I do hope it's just another reboot.
That way it'd be more easy to just disregard the whole thing as another modern crap from Hollypoop.
:lol my exact reaction when I read it :lol

I'm sure that when I walk out of the 10th Predator film the prominent adjectives that will be at the forefront of my mind will be "fresh," "totally new," and "rooted in something real."
It's like the most generic thing to say about your movie, and an indicator that it's most likely not all that.

Back