"The Predator" by Shane Black (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there are crazy ass beasts and monsters on the Predator home planet then why do they fly across the galaxy to hunt wimpy humans? That'd be like a hunter who lives in Africa flying to the US to hunt beavers or something.

They pursue various worlds looking for the best game to hunt. Its not about the human race being physiologically inferior to theirs, but rather about finding a human that can take it to them.

If there are crazy ass beasts and monsters on the Predator home planet then why do they fly across the galaxy to hunt wimpy humans? That'd be like a hunter who lives in Africa flying to the US to hunt beavers or something.

because what they have on their planet in my imagination are just big, scary animals that aren't as intelligent as humans as someone already mentioned. If I were to guess, Preds are prolly intrigued with the ability of humans to use their own tricks and traps to kill the much bigger, stronger, Preds.

I would like that. Maybe with a human that wakes up there and manages to break free of their cage and is now on the run from some unseen hunters and trying to survive wild alien beasts. When he/she arms themselves, then it's really on. Though that seems a bit too much like Predators, it would be forgiven if they give it a truly alien world feel like Avatar.

what I was thinking was Preds come to earth, abduct a group of teenagers or slightly younger kids as a science experiment as you will to observe on their home planet.......fast forward, one girl is the only one to survive into adult hood and she ends up being Machiko (similar premise to 300 that shows all the things the kids have to go through to become a part of the Spartan army) I don't know much else about the character in the comics besides that she's a sexy bad ass with Pred weapons. I believe though, she was accepted in their society, so it'd make sense that she would have weapons and armor made for her.

I want to see an Alien/Predator movie where these two go down on eac-, er fight each other.

IMG_6024.JPG
IMG_6025.JPG

So is Chris Henson in this? Is he going to cover himself in mud and ask the predator to take a seat?

Back