The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Hobbit had less changes compared to the LOTR when it comes to comparing both to their respective sources. :slap

Some people.:lol

Last edited:

Radagast wasn't ridiculous in any way. He had just the perfect amount of quirkiness.

Hobbit had less changes compared to the LOTR when it comes to comparing both to their respective sources. :slap

Some people.:lol

Pretty much. Both represent the source quiet well but some people should know the source material better before posting. :lol

If you have an iPad and you liked The Hobbit check out The Craft of The Hobbit. It's an 80 page book that the studio sends out to people who vote on the oscars. It's cool little book with tons of info, video, behind the scene stuffs and even some concept stuff.

I think "The Desolation of Smaug" will give the naysayers what they want. Battle with a Dragon and the Necromancer.

Don't get all the hate for this movie. I loved it lol.

No problem

Not sure. Some do and some don't. I would guess not looking at it

Yup. It's really good. Great details on the making of and they have a part 2 which comes out in the spring.

Thanks Josh, did you get this one?

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/The-Hobbit-Unexpected-Journey-Chronicles/dp/0062200909/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1356340424&sr=8-7&keywords=the+hobbit+an+unexpected+journey[/ame]

So it had a pretty steep decline at the BO this weekend

So about that $2billion prediction Josh :lol

Yeah, it did.

Obviously it's not gonna do that. Movie still is pretty damn good and a solid start through this particular adventure in Middle-earth. :)

I'll still take Tolkien's world and Jackson adaptation over everything else. :rock

Bud where did you download it? I cant seem to find it? Thanks

It's only for iPad.

That's the one.

Back