It’s officially collecting season!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwTaArRs

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hope its ok to post this here, but where I live, it is officially Star Wars 1/6 collecting season. Time to break those figures out of their cardboard prisons they have been languishing in since their motor vehicle freight journey to my residence. I have mentioned here before that there is lots to be done during good weather times around the farm and home, but now mother nature has given me the go ahead to do indoor stuff!
Happy collecting season to all!!
F1350E0F-966C-4971-8D8A-0A2795A6D388.jpeg

Regular temp is -12 F. Wind currently at 22 mph makes wind chill “feels like” -40 F. Winds predicted to be up to 45 mph later today. Brrr!!

That’s awesome! I hope a few others chime in with what their location has for perfect “collecting weather”. Haha

East coast where I am, it's not too bad. Wind gusts supposed to die down, temps will drop to around 4-6 degrees F, wind chill maybe -20 at night. Bein' an animal lover more worried about wildlife and animals without shelter. If folks care, try to put out warm water for birds through deep freezes, they need hydration and can't get water when everything is frozen.

Ain't as bad as when I was in the Midwest during a fierce year or up in New England at times. Except off and on there's been some power flickering. But yeah it's a great time to re-arrange and work with collection.

It's funny SSC will charge me Christmas Day for my Mando PO. Nothing stops commerce.😁

All you in those crazy cold climates.... you have my sympathy. I like cold weather, but you all that are in teens and negatives temps have earned some real bragging rights, Lol. ❄️🥶👍

Isn’t it collecting season year round? :lol

But I agree fall and winter is a great time to open figures.

Even in Hawaii it gets significantly cooler during the winter. Less motivation to unbox anything when it’s warm.

Happy holidays everyone!

5C7B6AD4-63AA-4C3C-81D8-3B1428715DD0.gif

Back