Hello

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ioFrostEminus

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello there! Thanks for having me.

So basically, I’m having an extended breakdown and I’m here for research that can either fuel the breakdown or snap me out of it! 😂

It started in 2015 with ThreeZero’s Chappie, then Hot Toys’ Deadpool, and a few others over the years but here I am 9 months into an obsession for what feels like the only superhero character that DOESN’T have one. This character is now my Holy Grail. I even have his best friend on pre-order, but weighing everything up, I just want to throw everything at this one character, so I may well cancel him and sell a few others because I’m here on a mission to find out if Hot Toys do custom commissions of 1:6, 1:4, lifesize or lifesize busts, and what sort of money I’d be looking at saving up compared to the listed prices of current figures in production - or else to put the desperation to rest as something impossibly unobtainable for me. In the time it would take to save I’ll probably get over the obsession but I’m currently quite prepared to make cutbacks and sell things to fund my Grail. Every time Hot Toys or Sideshow tweet or email, I hope for that one announcement, but… 🥺

My apologies if I post in the wrong sections or revive ancient threads, I’ll try to search extensively before making my threads. Anyway, it’s nice to be among others with similar priorities in life! 😅

wavesmile.gif
Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, ioFrost! :wave

Back