The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SSE Phantom looks amazing and tempting at that price, but waiting for it to hopefully come down even more. If I'm not mistaken, last year, the SSE WOLFMAN was reduced to under a $100, because thats when I remember grabbing it.

I'm not going to be on in the next few days so someone please throw a smelly trout at me if the Battle Troll Statue goes on sale.

Well, I'm still here (not staying up just for this, though). So far, there's been 35% discounts on the Grima Wormtongue and Peter Jackson as a Corsair statues. I think that's it.

Well i'm up bright an early. Did I miss anything good last night?

Yepp, Mort keeps coming up on every page leading me to those...

sucks that I can't log on to the chat here from work!!!

New contest up:

Alas! The Mistress has misplaced one of her creepiest contest prizes! Help her find the prize by using this clue: Don't get lost trying to find this figure, who proudly sports a bold top hat. If you find the correct product and follow the instructions in this post, you may be randomly selected to WIN it! Using the Spooktacular '07 Contest Form [Located Here], enter Contest Code: SPKT0702 before 10:00 AM (Pacific Time) on Friday, October 26th, 2007. In the 'Answer' field, please copy and paste the URL of the product page to which this clue leads you. Make certain to spell both the Contest Code and the answer correctly, and do not insert any extra blank spaces! Remember to fill out all of your info and that the chosen winner will be responsible for shipping and any applicable VAT and/or import fees. One (1) winner will be randomly chosen from all correct answers submitted before the cut-off time, and will be posted to the Spooktacular '07 winners page after the close of the contest!

Not sure about this one yet...

I think I got it. If i'm right then it was easy but not that easy...

They did a good job with the clues. Jabba was still easier for me...

Back