The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't. There must be 50 pages of the thread I'm out of the loop on by this point. I doubt I'll read back through it all.

clint-eastwood-magnum-force.gif

Just saw the film. Was a fun ride. Lot's to unpack in this movie. I like how the old Matrix films was a commentary on how we used the internet then, the new film is also a commentary on how the internet and other media/entertainment forms are too. The big bad is also like the many social network algorithms today.

Sorry, I figured after two full weekends everyone here would have seen it. My mistake. Moving the discussion to the NHW thread.
Yes Khev, no spoilers please. :D NWH doesn't show until mid-January here.

Watched it the other night - I wasn't offended by it.

Remind me how they now get out of the Matrix though - it used to be they had to get to a telephone which added some good tension in the OT but that wasn't a thing in this film, seemed like they could just be unplugged once an action set-piece ended. This is probably me not paying attention....

I really really did miss Hugo Weaving though - probably even moreso than I missed Laurence Fishburne.

Remind me how they now get out of the Matrix though - it used to be they had to get to a telephone which added some good tension in the OT but that wasn't a thing in this film, seemed like they could just be unplugged once an action set-piece ended. This is probably me not paying attention....

I really really did miss Hugo Weaving though - probably even moreso than I missed Laurence Fishburne.
In the old Matrix, they needed phones because we also connected to the internet via phone modems. The new way was via mirrors which sort of represents how we now connect to our devices (or black mirrors).

They no longer need hardlines. They can use mirrors or reflective surfaces.

That was the plan. Got my booster jab the on the 14th and was wiped out for a week. Then it was Christmas. Good thing I know the spoilers. 😏🍻
A whole week? Which one? I was hungover for one full day and a little sketchy the 2nd day but otherwise functional on the Pfizer.

A whole week? Which one? I was hungover for one full day and a little sketchy the 2nd day but otherwise functional on the Pfizer.
I'm triple Pfizer. First was OK, second I was bad for a day after. Booster knocked me out for the best part of a week. Body aches, nausea, all that stuff plus heart palpitations - felt awful!

I'm triple Pfizer. First was OK, second I was bad for a day after. Booster knocked me out for the best part of a week. Body aches, nausea, all that stuff plus heart palpitations - felt awful!
1. Astra Z. -- drowsy as hell for a day
2. Pfizer -- drowsy as hell for a day
3. Pfizer -- sore arm, equivalent of mild hangover (slight body aches, drowsy for a day)

The worst side effects I've heard (equivalent to yours more or less) were from Astra Z. and Moderna.

I’ve had 72 doses in under a month I should be good until Covid 19.5 arrives next week.

Covid reminds me of my ex it spreads faster than butter on hot bread.

I do love the irony of Spider-Man a movie about saving humanity was so popular that it created super spreader events world wide!

I went twice lol

Last edited:
Back