The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed the episode and nod (fan service) to the stories before. My takeaway being a certain armor didn't fit ...glad it played out the way it did ha ha ha

Enjoyed the episode and nod (fan service) to the stories before. My takeaway being a certain armor didn't fit ...glad it played out the way it did ha ha ha

Loved the episode; watched it twice. The armor not fitting the new character did bug me at first, but its definitely not his armor. Let's hope it fits its rightful owner better.

SPOILERS:

I really really enjoyed episode 1.

Pros: loved the beginning and how Mando isn't afraid to kill when needed. Olyphant was great as the warden. And I'm interested in how Boba is going to play into this season. The Krayt dragon was great, top notch effects. Some humorous moments but none of them cringeworthy IMO.
Cons: minor nitpicks but again I'm tired of Tatooine. It's been done to death, lets move on (but I'm sure we'll be seeing it a lot more). The serial western homage just a bit too much at times

Is it finally time for Wor Gar to do another photo shoot?
d5e3c0fd4420d8c81b5d31397baeb81d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Some things will never be forgotten. It is the way.

Loved the episode; watched it twice. The armor not fitting the new character did bug me at first, but its definitely not his armor. Let's hope it fits its rightful owner better.

The hem of the dark robe on the nomadic figure revealed at the end of the episode could easily have been mistaken for the bottom of a cape in that scene where Fennic Shand's (presumed) dead body was discovered by someone back in that Season 1 bounty hunter episode. Speaking of FS, I think the Intro's inclusion of Ming-Na Wen's description of Mando's rescue of BY is a hint that she survived...

I really enjoy how this show keeps me glued to my screen. Game of Thrones was the last thing I can remember being that enthralled with.

Most of the time, I'll watch something just for noise, but with The Mandalorian, I'm legitimately interested in what's going on.

It was just too much of a bummer I looked at the cast list, and it listed a certain someone, before I got to the end. I would've flipped the **** out, had I not spoiled myself.

The hem of the dark robe on the nomadic figure revealed at the end of the episode could easily have been mistaken for the bottom of a cape in that scene where Fennic Shand's (presumed) dead body was discovered by someone back in that Season 1 bounty hunter episode. Speaking of FS, I think the Intro's inclusion of Ming-Na Wen's description of Mando's rescue of BY is a hint that she survived...

I'd be very happy if she survived; Fennec was badass. I don't think the booted character was Moff but could see Gideon hiring someone like that, further into the season.

I'd be very happy if she survived; Fennec was badass. I don't think the booted character was Moff but could see Gideon hiring someone like that, further into the season.

I don't think it was Moff Gideon either, I was referring to

Spoiler Spoiler:

One big fan service, but makes sense, it's highly enjoyable and one can see it is really made with love and understanding of how SW works. Take notes, Kennedy ...

One big fan service, but makes sense, it's highly enjoyable and one can see it is really made with love and understanding of how SW works. Take notes, Kennedy ...

Yeah I don't care about fan service as long as it's done right and not shoehorned in and Mando has been doing it right so far by making it feel natural.

An epic first show for the second season - loved every minute ans SO many nods to what's gone before. Did anyone notice the scorch marks around the motivator panel on R5's head? Awesome attention to detail!

Favreau REALLY has a thing for episode IV.

Plus I am wondering if that character at the very end is not the character we think it is?? I know the publicity trail has said otherwise.

Plus I am wondering if that character at the very end is not the character we think it is?? I know the publicity trail has said otherwise.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Its Boba Fett. No speculation to be had.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Due to accelerated ageing Rex would physically be 82 at the time of The Mandalorian, it?s not him or any other clone. It?s Boba Fett :lol

Back