The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it's hand-waving, but I distinctly got the impression that the first thing that happened when Mando was injected was total body paralysis. He would still need to move something in order to set off the whistling birds or flamethrower or grapple cord, but he couldn't cause he was totally incapacitated. That explanation worked for me.

Then the eyeball thing started to drain his blood. Gross. That eyeball was a cool effect but didn't match anything we've ever seen in SW so far.
I dunno it was sorta Grievous-esque but also unique. Looked as if it uses others bodily fluids to fuel itself (judging by the similar tubes all over it, which is pretty grim.

We have fire underwater right here on earth. That, I can handwave away.

How do you navigate the jetpacks, now that is the question.
We solved that one a while back. *hand waves extravagantly*

• Hyper-responsive space gyros respond to body movements
  • Miniature repulsor technology
  • Very proprietary, very expensive, very learning curve, not everyone has 'em
Super easy. Barely an inconvenience.

So you can get right off our backs about that.

Jetpacks are TIGHT.

I don't know if it's hand-waving, but I distinctly got the impression that the first thing that happened when Mando was injected was total body paralysis. He would still need to move something in order to set off the whistling birds or flamethrower or grapple cord, but he couldn't cause he was totally incapacitated. That explanation worked for me.

Then the eyeball thing started to drain his blood. Gross. That eyeball was a cool effect but didn't match anything we've ever seen in SW so far.
The Techno Vampire Cyborg was a nice addition in terms of spooky side quests.

I guess I wanted to *see* the paralysis inducing injection when he got grabbed, that would have made more sense to me. I did see him get jabbed later but not sure if that was the IV or a later sedative or paralytic agent being administered.

I guess I wanted to *see* the paralysis inducing injection when he got grabbed, that would have made more sense to me. I did see him get jabbed later but not sure if that was the IV or a later sedative or paralytic agent being administered.
I saw him get jabbed when caught so it did happen

It was about the first thing to happen when the robot grabbed him, right? He got injected rightaway.

The last zoom-in shot to Bo’s helmet tells me she’ll eventually tame it and ride it into battle when she becomes the new Mandalore and reunites everybody.

Then probably gets revenge against Gideon/The Empire and then it’s back to Din and Grogu’s weekly adventures next season. Book it!
Really? I thought she was stunned & looking over at Din like I can't believe this doofus was right lol...

I involuntarily shouted **** OFF when it opened on Tattooine. I'm so sick of that place and the morons that inhabit it.
I've developed "Tattooine Tourettes"
I'm right there with you.

If anything Lucasfilm/Disney should have left that planet alone as 'sacred'. Returning there very, very rarely if at all. But Lucas set it up in the PT and now that place is like Hotel California.

I involuntarily shouted **** OFF when it opened on Tattooine. I'm so sick of that place and the morons that inhabit it.
I've developed "Tattooine Tourettes"
I didn't mind the little bit spent on Tatooine. I like that planet. We knew he'd be going there at some point, because we saw Pelli in the trailer. Depending if he needs Boba or Cobb or whoever later in the season he might return there once more.

I missed the initial jab, then -- I remember him getting grabbed and wrapped up spider-style.
Yeah that was pretty awesome. Kinda took me off guard, him getting grabbed.

I wonder if that creature repurposed some leftover Imperial tech and/or Mandalorian mining equipment. I got a bit of an Imperial Probe Droid vibe from it.
I pictured it as kind of a malevolent nomad; stopped to plunder the ruins, stayed to feed on the sentients for a while before moving on to terrorize some other remote place.

Really? I thought she was stunned & looking over at Din like I can't believe this doofus was right lol...
Yeah she definitely wasn’t giving him sexy eyes when he was walking into the water she was looking at him thinking what a QANON CULT BAFOON lol

But now who’s right Mando bimbo lol

I’m surprised in this day and age that they showed this female ending up being 100% wrong with Din looking 100% right!

She ended up being the crazy one not him and no MATTER if she tames and rides the creature nothing will change her being wrong and him right.

She literally took him to the water to humiliate him and she ended up with egg on her face with zero credibility and him with 100% street cred now lol

Last edited:
The Tatooine scene had me worried that season 3 was going to be BoBF 1.5 Every sentence from what’s-her-character’s-name is either silly/goofy or a stupid joke. I hate Amy Sedaris’ character.

Thankfully the rest of the episode was awesome.

She literally took him to the water to humiliate him and she ended up with egg on her face with zero credibility and him with 100% street cred now lol
Weeelll ... she *did* think he was a brainwashed idiot, and to some extent he really is. But I think she took him to the living waters as an ally -- she'd already saved his ass and I think she genuinely wanted to see him and Grogu make it, even if she thought he was a misguided buffoon.

The creature exists, she was wrong. But the waters aren't magic and dumbass should still take the damn helmet off like a normal person.

Back