The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E5074579-6698-470F-A8ED-DB0EFB6B8530.jpeg

LOL he needs to finish unboxing that thing.
I wasn't satisfiesd with his end S2, hope he escapes and is back S3?
Maybe further manipulating the tension between Mando clans off each-other.

Still waiting for this character to get fleshed out, no point in wasting an actor of this caliber.

This week Joe Dante (director of Gremlins) weighed in on Grogu, lol:

“I think the longevity [of ‘Gremlins’] is really key to this one character (Gizmo), who is essentially like a baby. Which brings me, of course, to the subject of Baby Yoda, who is completely stolen and is just out-and-out copied. Shamelessly, I would think.”

He’s an idiot lol

Last I checked Dante doesn’t own the market on cute cinematic creatures.
I'm guessing he's Googling his name constantly and this is a way to get some recognition and exposure. Like Gizmo's look wasn't influenced by a number of things that came before it...Yoda probably being one of them. Phoebe Cates for the win though... :)

This thread getting bumped reminds me how badly Lucasfilm has botched this. They had all the positive momentum in the world from fans moving forward after the Season 2 finale. Two awful agenda infused shows and an excessively loooooong delay later it seems more like 10 years ago that Luke boarded Gideon's cruiser.

Investors have noticed too, just look at their stock which has lost half it's value.

I PITY THE FOOL, I mean the Imperial who dares to step so much as one pinky-toe on Mandalore! The clans will cast aside their differences and unite in reducing him to his component atoms. He would not even have a skull left to put on a pike at the yearly Clan Throwdown. Of all the places to go in the galaxy, Mandalore would be the least safe for Imps. They'd honestly be safer on Trandosha.

Back