The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep..even pre Disney,the Mandalorian characters that were released from the EU comics and Novels all had different coloured Armour,and it was awesome!!
Then when Clone wars hit,still some similiar stuff,except for Death Watch who had the grey and light blue,and the Mauldalorians who had the dark grey and blood red.

Am pretty excited either way.
1658068349782.png

Looks awesome!

Still miss the Razorcrest though. 🥺

Yep. Although IMO they've laid the ground work, if the story arc goes that way, of Peli either getting another Razor Crest - e.g. by having a narrative that Peli was supposed to be getting another Razor Crest, the idea is out there that 1 or more of them are out in a junkyard someplace.

Maybe the whole arc will be that Mando tears it up in this N1 - he's not bounty hunting at the moment - but at some point it's destroyed. He may even have another ship....but in the end, he gets another Crest and the story ends the way it began, more or less. Cowboy rides off into the sunset (with Grogu 😁 ). Which would also explain Mando and Grogu not being anywhere around during the ST. I could even see Mando, for whatever reason, doing a kamikaze thing with the N1 - except, he has a jet pack. And Grogu the Force Wielder.😁

E.g. NOT the one-in-a-million Holdo maneuver.:stake:pfft:😁

If the trailer-that-must-not-be-seen:monkey3 was supposed to hype, it did for me anyway. Looks spectacular. Hopefully the long wait will have been worth it.

Last edited:
I actually envisioned something that the N1 would dock with underneath, so theoretically Mando could open the canopy(s) and go up a ladder into the main ship.

Something like Bo Katan's ship would be cool.

Not mine, just posting for your enjoyment you need to work out what's what for yourself (for whatever reason they swapped out Babu for Boba and other bizarre additions)) Still the best edit so far combining all the audience grabs of S3 Mando teaser from celebration
According to the editor: [added music] color correction (seems over-saturated ]and quality enhancements [there was some awful clips out there, surprised they got it this good], also they added a few clips from fan films, the IG scene?
Still surprised D hasn't released this officially. ...

Last edited:
OK why we not discussing that leak that shows
Spoiler Spoiler:

Because you know she has that coming. She does. I bet tons of Mandos are dying to just kick her anywhere.

I like the character, but she's a bit of a karen and [redacted] should have kicked her back in season 2.

OK why we not discussing that leak that shows
Spoiler Spoiler:
6slj9n.gif

Haven't pursued many spoilers yet I imagine there will continue to be allot of infighting and power plays, between Mandos, and sects. Especially with the Darksaber and rulership at stake, conflict between and within clans will escalate.
That Bo was going to be central to those schisms was a given.

However likely someone can unite them against a common enemy. :wink1:
Particularly someone seeking redemption, "at the living waters beneath the mines of Mandalor" who may inadvertently awakens (and ride) the supposed extinct Mighty Mythosaur.
Earning respect of all the clans.? LOL I have no idea, just a guess. :lol

Last edited:
I think they are different enough neither will define the "standard." I'm good with shows having different tones and emphasis.
What's great is SW borrowed from so many, and thus allows for different genres.

While both BoBF and OWK fell flat by phoning in the fan service characters and action.
Really looking forward to Andor, who is the antithesis of fan service, the guy you shouldn't like, in a more gritty methodically paced political, spy thriller.
On the other hand, i'm still intrigued by the ongoing mystic and warrior lore of the Mandos, which I know little about, so as far as I care, they can take him in any direction they want.

The simple premise of a near blank slate "hero" who believes he's forging his identity through all the creeds, weapons, gear, armor, "mask"and symbols he acquires, yet is actually through his actions, redefining those to fit his real identity.
As this escalates to war, and reclaiming a homeland and "identity" I'm really curios who (and with what) is left standing there by series end. :wink1:

Last edited:
I think they are different enough neither will define the "standard." I'm good with shows having different tones and emphasis.
What's great is SW borrowed from so many, and thus allows for different genres.

While both BoBF and OWK fell flat by phoning in the fan service characters.
Really looking forward to Andor, who is the antithesis of fan service, the guy you shouldn't like, in a more gritty political spy thriller.
On the other hand, i'm still intrigued by the ongoing mystic and warrior lore of the Mandos, which I know little about, so as far as I care, they can take him in any direction they want.

The simple premise of a near blank slate "hero" who believes he's forging his identity through all the dogma, weapons, gear, armor, "mask"and symbols he acquires, who is through his actions, actually redefining them to fit his real identity.
I''m curios who (and with what) is left standing there by end. :wink1:
Totally agree. IMO nothing wrong with having 2 stellar series; different arcs, etc. I remain fascinated by this man with a code struggling to reconcile that code.

Although ultimately I came to appreciate the Boba series more. Still feel bad about the Obi series - I can't say now I appreciate it more.:rolleyes:

Gonna say it now. The Mandalorian is overrated.

Andor will be the new standard for great Star Wars.

Boooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii when you say that kinda stuff, the gods laugh to themselves and say, "We about to teach that guy a big old lesson...."

This is Disney SW. Nothing can be trusted. Nothing. This is the bunch that ****ed up a show about the galaxy's baddest bounty hunter. What makes you think they cant and wont **** up a show about a nobody like Andor?

Now mind you, I dont want the show to be bad. It'd be great if we were not looking at some child or baby Andor has to rescue and then tag around with, that would be a huge help.

Really, all you need to know is that they like to fight amongst themselves [much like humans everywhere]. Not all Mandos are good, far from it - and a bad one is a thing to fear, for sure. Din will have plenty of opposition, but we all know where this is gonna end up.

I'm just curious as to whether or not he will end up married to TBB's Omega. [this is a huge fan theory on other sites]. I'm torn. This would be a nice dovetailing of Din and Boba's friendship: Mando joins the family, in essence. I could see that going down. AND it would be a great dynastic alliance: the new Mandal'or and the legendary Fett name, a name that makes aruetiise everywhere tremble. Yes, this would make sense.

I dunno...Andor feels different. I didn't have faith in the team behind Fett or Obi-Wan.

But Tony Gilroy is the writer and showrunner here. He wrote the Bourne movies, and those are very well done.

I'm just curious as to whether or not he will end up married to TBB's Omega. [this is a huge fan theory on other sites]. I'm torn. This would be a nice dovetailing of Din and Boba's friendship: Mando joins the family, in essence. I could see that going down. AND it would be a great dynastic alliance: the new Mandal'or and the legendary Fett name, a name that makes aruetiise everywhere tremble. Yes, this would make sense.
If we're going with hilariously outrageous theories ... did they ever actually say who she was a clone of? ...cause Disney.
XnGqNQl.jpg

No you can't clone a hair style:lol

As far as her and Mando hooking up, wow, that also sounds absurd to me. Is there any indication they are going there?
And Djarin and Fett don't really need more of a reason to be aligned.
... the legendary Fett name, a name that makes aruetiise everywhere tremble. Yes, this would make sense.
You don't even need Djarin for that.

Last edited:
Dis she ever go by the name Fett?

Did any clone ever go by the name "Fett"? No. And yet they all, every last one of them, are clones of Jango Fett. Regardless of hairstyle, even: shaven, cropped, crewcut, double-stripe, long, tattooed scalp, you name it: all still clones of Jango Fett.

I therefore reject your line of reasoning regarding Omega's possible origin en toto.

As for the rest of this, I think I said "fan theory." Its just spitballing. I thought that was the purpose of these forums...? 🤷‍♀️

Back