The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 569538

F***ing WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the exact type of s*** they would do, too! Its much cheaper to make Grogu a mech than it would be to go to Mandalore. This undermines Yoda's whole concept of Size matters not. WTAF! I have never!

Dear God please let this "leak" be fake, please please please!

After seeing BOBF I believe they are dumb enough to do this. Elmer Fett chased Bugs Bunny around a kitchen and then threatened Bugs with the 'ol "do you know who I am" meme.

Let's get some more scooter chases into Star Warz, mate.

It wouldn't be the first time Filoni had a little alien character running around in a robot suit.

star-wars-clone-wars-2011-seripas_1_d86bd59097a07350ff3fceaf80781491.jpg

Review_SeripasTCW_stillA.JPG

StarWarsTheCloneWars-Quotes-s02e17-1.jpg

View attachment 569538

F***ing WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the exact type of s*** they would do, too! Its much cheaper to make Grogu a mech than it would be to go to Mandalore. This undermines Yoda's whole concept of Size matters not. WTAF! I have never!

Dear God please let this "leak" be fake, please please please!
Now I'm hoping it's true to watch the meltdown on here. :explode: :lol

Grogu is not Yoda, so don't compare them.

He's Ironman.

I'm not "comparing Grogu to Yoda," what I am saying here is that this undermines the overarching SW concept that no matter who you are, you too can do things that affect events, and maybe even large events. Grogu is extremely powerful just standing on his two little green feet. He doesn't need a mech. But we'll do it because of.... what, exactly? The fact that we can make the story even smaller that it is? We wont even just find another IG unit, oh no we will somehow upcycle the destroyed IG unit because that's what dear Grogu HAS TO HAVE, out of a whole galaxy of droids it has to be That. Specific. One.

Luckily I think this rumor is just too stupid to be true. Maybe. But after that kitchen droid scene, I have my doubts.

Did Kathleen just fire ALL the writers except for her "Acolyte" Know-Nothing Squad? Are they writing everything now? Is "The Less You Know" like, the LFL motto? Do they have that engraved on a plaque over the main entrance?

After seeing BOBF I believe they are dumb enough to do this. Elmer Fett chased Bugs Bunny around a kitchen and then threatened Bugs with the 'ol "do you know who I am" meme.

Let's get some more scooter chases into Star Warz, mate.
For me it's old news; the rumor was out last year IG-11 would return.

I could see it being done; like if Kuiil backed up IG's programming; in theory then all u would need is a body and a visit to Kuiil's ranch. If u could come up with a decent reason for something like that. Tho it undermine's IG-11's sacrifice.

On the other hand my faith has suffered under the weight of SW rehash; the formerly ground-breaking series gasping from a miasma of fluffy nostalgia, poor narrative decisions, candy color scooters, and Ahsoka Tano popping up like a Wack-A-Mole. So sure, make Grogu look like Ellen Ripley in Aliens 2. It'll be fine.:toilet_cl

Sass: So sure, make Grogu look like Ellen Ripley in Aliens 2. It'll be fine.

Imagine the memes. It'll put Will slapping poor Chris Rock in the shade. Memes for days, weeks, years. Grogu-in-an-exoskeleton will even outdo Smudge the cat.

This is Disney looking at us as they carelessly handle any given beloved franchise:

smudge.png

That is THE dumbest reason to have a show "ruined" for you. Lmao.

Is it too much to ask that any given company just give the people what they want, for once? Especially after what they did in BoBF. Are you up for more of that? I dont think I am going to be super forgiving....

Like I said, I think this whole rumor is b.s. - but right now, so soon after BoBF I think people are especially touchy on the subject.

In short, 100% doing something as ridiculous as putting a Force-sensitive baby in Ellen Ripley's power-loader is definitely enough to ruin a show. If I want to watch slapstick, I can go find a Three Stooges episode on MeTV or whatever.

For me it's old news; the rumor was out last year IG-11 would return.

I could see it being done; like if Kuiil backed up IG's programming; in theory then all u would need is a body and a visit to Kuiil's ranch.

And there we will find out that Kuiil faked his death.

It really wouldn’t surprise me. Nobody stays dead in Star Wars, they need to stop bringing everyone back from the dead.

They even hint that Cad Bane is still alive after getting his chest impaled.

Palps definitely showed that getting vaporized from an explosion can be considered a minor inconvenience in SW.
I can't wait for the return of Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor.

Back