The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit seeing EM and HC under new writers and a director (really directors to be honest) is going to be quite an experiment.

That's not even taking the new aesthetics of background and lighting into consideration it's going to look more Mando than AOTC Geonosis so they are already going to look different.

Like what happens if it so freaking amazing that can turn out to be quite embarrassing for Lucas no.

The Obi-wan show is the one I'm looking forward to the most because of how very important it could be. I can imagine one scenario where it could become my new 'prequels' - essentially replacing the inadequate movies. On the other hand it could just create new problems if it tries to retcon too much of the OT.

Yup going to be quite the needle to thread.

But yes if they include enough TCW and PT flashbacks it could be quite the contained PT reboot it is 4 hours long afterall.

I still think that SLJ and IM will be in it.

Very interesting project the first major PT reboot.

Or zero flashbacks all new going forward and we are stuck with the PT as is lol

Attachments

• 4EE9330D-CDB1-40E6-AEFA-20661D8A9CDD.jpg
    4EE9330D-CDB1-40E6-AEFA-20661D8A9CDD.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 43
I think S3 they will take him out of beskar armor and put him in regular mandalorian armor as a way to create conflict for the eventual dark saber battle.

They will say he needs to fight in the same armor as theirs.

What are they using for the regular Mando they never said it was durasteel right.

Either way he is losing that beskar so buy your beskar HT now.

I think theirs is beskar too cause Gideon shot the one chick like 6 times and then she just stands up, not a scratch on her.

Also, is it weird that doomcocker gets around the language filter? That guy's a jackass.

What if Mando just jettisons the Darksaber into space with his next waste dump?

Given Boba Fett's hobby of dumpster diving for antiques (how he happened to find Han) it'd likely wind up with him. Considering he idolizes Din he'd probably take it home and put it in his Detolf.

While I do believe that the male mando soldier and Bill Burr characters were not brought onto the final mission for agenda reasons at the end of the day if not for Luke the 4 female assault group along with Mando did ultimately lose the war even though they won their respective battles.

It wasn’t like the 4 females had to save Luke now that would’ve been silly and worse then Fett’s ass kicking so KK didn’t get to ruin everything lol

Given Boba Fett's hobby of dumpster diving for antiques (how he happened to find Han) it'd likely wind up with him. Considering he idolizes Din he'd probably take it home and put it in his Detolf.

:lol Just stripping away any badassery or agency he was ever credited with. And what about the part where Vader specifically warned him about his clumsy disintegrations - it's a wonder he took a chance on Fett. Maybe he reminded him of Jar Jar.

Holy crap I just finished binging Chapters 5, 6, and 8 back to back (Ahsoka, Fett, Luke.) You really don't need the Mayfeld ep if you just want to binge those three heavy hitters in a row since Chapter 6 ends with the same crew that begins Chapter 8. It also allows Mando's face reveal to Grogu to have more punch IMO.
So freaking awesome. :thud:

The Mayfield episode is arguably the best episode of the season, I prefer it over the Fett episode.

Well, he's still got to make a living and he does have Fennec to keep him safe.

Oh we're back to that now are we, lol.

So be it...bastard. ;)

Up to now I've been playfully contributing to the Boba Fett ridicule because, in all honesty. when it comes to jokes I find it hard to resist the low hanging fruit. But no more. Besides, the way BF has been neutered there's no longer anything low hanging about him. :D

Up to now I've been playfully contributing to the Boba Fett ridicule because, in all honesty. when it comes to jokes I find it hard to resist the low hanging fruit. But no more. Besides, the way BF has been neutered there's no longer anything low hanging about him. :D

I see what you did there. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol Just stripping away any badassery or agency he was ever credited with. And what about the part where Vader specifically warned him about his clumsy disintegrations - it's a wonder he took a chance on Fett. Maybe he reminded him of Jar Jar.

Credit where credit is due, Boba Fett can restore antiques like nobody?s business!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh but how can you pass up that excellent episode with the transport chase... and then the showdown between that jackass Imperial and jackass Burr. It's so excellent. Plus you get that sonic bomb finale.

Exactly... You just dont throw away the best episode to get your trilogy :)

Besides.. Taking off Helmet is more meaningful in that episode then final episode.

Of course he took of his helmet off in the final episode.. Who can resist those cute big brown eyes?? :lol

I prefer the challenge of taking the Helmet off when you are in front of Loud Mouth Burr who is a threat to tell everyone :lol

Plus I love that he did it to save the childs life. It just meant more to me.. Maybe it is because it happened first. I dont care it's one of the reasons its the best episode :lol

Nope that episode can be sacrificed for the greater good of a tight trilogy.

Yes the truck chase episode is very entertaining with some great moments but Ahsoka/Fett/Luke is such an awesome binge that flows together so well.

I find the choreography and aesthetics of both Ahsoka and Luke scenes to be quite different yet both very satisfying.

Yes I do like that they were careful to keep their fighting styles different from one another.

The Obi-wan show is the one I'm looking forward to the most because of how very important it could be. I can imagine one scenario where it could become my new 'prequels' - essentially replacing the inadequate movies. On the other hand it could just create new problems if it tries to retcon too much of the OT.

Yep the Obi-Wan series definitely has the opportunity to right the most wrongs. Hopefully it doesn't create new ones in the process...

While I do believe that the male mando soldier and Bill Burr characters were not brought onto the final mission for agenda reasons at the end of the day if not for Luke the 4 female assault group along with Mando did ultimately lose the war even though they won their respective battles.

It wasn’t like the 4 females had to save Luke now that would’ve been silly and worse then Fett’s ass kicking so KK didn’t get to ruin everything lol

I hate that the current state of Hollywood has caused me to notice such things. Because the way the episode played out I thought it was pretty organic to have those four chicks accompanying Mando on the rescue mission. But now because of stupid crap like the EG girl power moment I see four badass chicks in Mando and I do notice and wonder what was behind it.

Back