The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that the current state of Hollywood has caused me to notice such things. Because the way the episode played out I thought it was pretty organic to have those four chicks accompanying Mando on the rescue mission. But now because of stupid crap like the EG girl power moment I see four badass chicks in Mando and I do notice and wonder what was behind it.

Said scene would not eve hit my radar if it looked better.. Fett's girl looked fine but the others looked (for lack of a better term) too girly at times instead of legit warriors.

Exactly... You just dont throw away the best episode to get your trilogy :)

Besides.. Taking off Helmet is more meaningful in that episode then final episode.

Of course he took of his helmet off in the final episode.. Who can resist those cute big brown eyes?? :lol

I prefer the challenge of taking the Helmet off when you are in front of Loud Mouth Burr who is a threat to tell everyone :lol

Plus I love that he did it to save the childs life. It just meant more to me.. Maybe it is because it happened first. I dont care it's one of the reasons its the best episode :lol

Agreed. Plus you lose Mando's broadcast at the end where he uses Moff Gideon's words to tell him he's gunning for him. He doesn't care if he's putting MG on high alert for an imminent rescue attempt. He's basically saying "You ****ed with the wrong Mandalorian - prepare to pay the price". Total badass.

Agreed. Plus you lose Mando's broadcast at the end where he uses Moff Gideon's words to tell him he's gunning for him. He doesn't care if he's putting MG on high alert for an imminent rescue attempt. He's basically saying "You ****ed with the wrong Mandalorian - prepare to pay the price". Total badass.

Oh yeah.. Forgot about that.. Such a great moment..

Knock it off with the trilogy crap Khev :lol

It really just needs two episodes this one and the last :lol

I hate that the current state of Hollywood has caused me to notice such things. Because the way the episode played out I thought it was pretty organic to have those four chicks accompanying Mando on the rescue mission. But now because of stupid crap like the EG girl power moment I see four badass chicks in Mando and I do notice and wonder what was behind it.

A tiny bit of thought confirms it. Why wouldn't you bring those guys on a mission like that? It was definitely intentional but not nearly as audacious as was the Endgame scene. Likely KK making her presence known. Didn't ruin the episode though. At least it made sense for the four characters who went with Mando to be there.

Said scene would not eve hit my radar if it looked better.. Fett's girl looked fine but the others looked (for lack of a better term) too girly at times instead of legit warriors.

I thought Gina came off looking like a warrior too. No surprise that her and Sasha had the slightly more convincing composure given they are both brawlers in real life.

Guys I'm not saying decanonize the episode or anything, lol. It's just that the other three flow really well when you skip the little detour with Burr. Ahsoka provides the origin of the Beskar spear, the impetus for Grogu calling Luke, and an "almost" goodbye to Grogu, all three of which have major payoffs in the final episode so it just creates a nice little trilogy loop.

Of course Mando's hologram message to Gideon is cool but that's a call way back to Season 1.

A tiny bit of thought confirms it. Why wouldn't you bring those guys on a mission like that? It was definitely intentional but not nearly as audacious as was the Endgame scene. Likely KK making her presence known. Didn't ruin the episode though. At least it made sense for the four characters who went with Mando to be there.

It was odd not having Axe Woves (the male Mandalorian working with Bo-Katan) go as well. What was the point of introducing him if he was just going to be sidelined? Hell, they could have killed him off in the episode to make their situation look even more dire prior to Luke's arrival. That would have been better than leaving him out.

It was odd not having Axe Woves (the male Mandalorian working with Bo-Katan) go as well. What was the point of introducing him if he was just going to be sidelined? Hell, they could have killed him off in the episode to make their situation look even more dire prior to Luke's arrival. That would have been better than leaving him out.

That would have been funny if there was a second post-credits scene showing the cantina where Mando and Fett met the girls. Then you hear the sound of a toilet flushing and a door opens and out steps Axe Woves. "Guys...? Guys????"

The Log of Axe Woves

Coming June 2022

Yep. And why cut Bill Burr loose? The guy is a firearms expert and you don't bring him along for something like this? Two guys that you would definitely want that were left off the roster, why? I think the reason is quite obvious.

That would have been funny if there was a second post-credits scene showing the cantina where Mando and Fett met the girls. Then you hear the sound of a toilet flushing and a door opens and out steps Axe Woves. "Guys...? Guys????"

The Log of Axe Woves

Coming June 2022

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Khev again.

No forum you listen here, Khev's reputation needs enhancing for the Log of Axe Woves suggestion hahahaha :rotfl

Up to now I've been playfully contributing to the Boba Fett ridicule because, in all honesty. when it comes to jokes I find it hard to resist the low hanging fruit. But no more. Besides, the way BF has been neutered there's no longer anything low hanging about him. :D

Yes there is, his belly.

K, yeah, that was below the belt....literally in his case. *winces* dammit, sorry Temuera, I'm sorry :monkey3

The Log of Axe Woves

Coming June 2022

:lol

Think it's just a call back to the dark-haired character that seemed to be by Bo-katan's side end of Clone Wars. It's Filoni - in CW far as I know she isn't named, but she seemed like an aide or something.

How will any SW media going forward ever have a better closing shot than this?

the-mandalorian-luke-skywalker-1014x570.jpg

The Log of Axe Woves

Coming June 2022

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Khev again.

No forum you listen here, Khev's reputation needs enhancing for the Log of Axe Woves suggestion hahahaha :rotfl

:rotfl

If I could hand out reps I would! :clap

Yes there is, his belly.
K, yeah, that was below the belt....literally in his case. *winces* dammit, sorry Temuera, I'm sorry :monkey3

He's probably hiding another blaster under there - holstered where his manhood used to be. :lol :chase

The Log of Axe Woves

Coming June 2022

Flip the script. Imagine the internet articles from the usual suspects had Snoop Dogg's cousin been the one left in the john with "female problems"...

Back