1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said. Boom! Season 2 Promo Version if they really wanted to announce this after the trailer drops in the next week or two:dunno

View attachment 493023

Yeah exactly. Which is why I'm leaning towards this figure because (ignoring the accessories) the beskar figure can just be easily overtaken by a slight season 2 upgrade. If that's literally the only change, and I doubt it is, I suppose they could throw in a new silver thigh attachment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah exactly. Which is why I'm leaning towards this figure because (ignoring the accessories) the beskar figure can just be easily overtaken by a slight season 2 upgrade. If that's literally the only change, and I doubt it is, I suppose they could throw in a new silver thigh attachment.

Slight update but they'll throw in the Pedro Pascal headsculpt to make sure everyone double dips:lol

Like I said. Boom! Season 2 Promo Version if they really wanted to announce this after the trailer drops in the next week or two:dunno

View attachment 493023

What happened to his right thigh armor?

Same, but admittedly this thread has gone and made me buy 2 of THIS figure.

2 pieces of v1 Mando or one piece of v1 and v2 each?
I think I won't be able to resist this. Probably v2 Mando will sit in its box, except the child.
PS. I have Anakin from PT and Vader from OT, but that doesn't count as 2 figures of same character :D

Strange, my first payment to SS was shifted to September...

Haven't checked my account but with 2 on order - got e-mail for one Mando payment being shifted to September.

Don't know about the other one yet. One was ordered the day SSC offered; other was recently PO'd

So dunno if people who ordered early will get first shipment or if the entire boatload is delayed.:dunno

Huh. Mine started today but I just paid off the whole balance instead so I could get it the sooner the better.

I was gonna do that if he was shipping, at least for one PO. No delay notice yet for IG-11 PO. Wanted at least one fig in hand sooner than later.:drool

2 pieces of v1 Mando or one piece of v1 and v2 each?
I think I won't be able to resist this. Probably v2 Mando will sit in its box, except the child.
PS. I have Anakin from PT and Vader from OT, but that doesn't count as 2 figures of same character :D

2 pieces of V1. Entirely my personal opinion but I like the first version best. That said, I also have V2 on PO, and I intend to switch bases between them for screen accuracy (Stormtrooper helmet with Beskar armor and child with V1)

I haven't noticed v1 base fits with beskar Mando.

Just meant that he is wearing the beskar armor in Mando episode 5 on Tatooine when the Stormtrooper helmets are on pikes, and I intend to display the V1 and IG-11 together with the child from their first meeting in episode 1.

Thinking about doing a run of these for those of us with V1 Mando! Still a work in progress. Message me for details!
Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 2.14.55 PM.jpg

If remnant is anything to go by it was July 13th in HK and is in stock today on Aug 13th. For this mando August 4th in HK I believe, that would mean Friday sept. 4th!! Do not want to get hopes up but can?t wait for SSC to send me this mando! Have 2 ordered as many others do myself

Just meant that he is wearing the beskar armor in Mando episode 5 on Tatooine when the Stormtrooper helmets are on pikes, and I intend to display the V1 and IG-11 together with the child from their first meeting in episode 1.
Yeah I agree about the base swap. Will likely display the pram Child with V1 and standing child with Beskar.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Yeah I agree about the base swap. Will likely display the pram Child with V1 and standing child with Beskar.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Just remember that the Beskar version comes with an action stand... I don?t know if crotch grab and action share the same peg, don?t think so.

Looks like it?s the same base but could change. Most likely will be the same peg like the snowtrooper two pack.
d21510a50eee9c6037bf755e15a12347.jpg

Same peg but different grabbers.

I think they both look great :lecture

I can see how a person could choose one or the other. For myself tryin' to choose would make my brain explode.

Now the potential question would be: If HT released a "scorched" Mando Beskar variant, would I go for it after 2 Mandos and so much more to buy?

Probably. If head sculpt. B@st@rds.:wink1::cool:

And those are great pics:drool waiting sux.:gah:

I like that the first 'brown' version has a real western vibe where the Beskar version has a western-meets-Jango Fett vibe with all the shiny silver armour. I like them both!

I like that the first 'brown' version has a real western vibe where the Beskar version has a western-meets-Jango Fett vibe with all the shiny silver armour. I like them both!

Yeah, kudos to the costume designers. Am sure there's gonna be a few more versions - really curious about the evolution. $$$$$$

D@mn just noticed the light tan undervest was totally gone in V#2:slap. Too busy looking at the shiny armor. It must suck to be a cosplayer at times $$$$$:cool:

Back