1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I can believe that. However for me the chrome is too monotone. I guess that'll get messed up the further we progress, but I definitely prefer the earthy "origin" look. There's just more going on.

View attachment 467631

Would need two helmets, two pairs of boots, two complete sets of armor pieces, at minimum. A deluxe covering all this is just not going to happen.

Would need two helmets, two pairs of boots, two complete sets of armor pieces, at minimum. A deluxe covering all this is just not going to happen.

Yeah, although the Deluxe Boba Fett had way more than that didn't it.

But either way, worth waiting a little bit. I won't wait long though.

Actually, after reading up on the armor in the show, I'm fairly certain one of his goals is to collect enough Beskar to forge a full set of Mandalorian armor. So it'll slowly be turning chrome. Definitely going to have to watch the show before I think about the figure, it all depends on what happens in which armor, and what each represents.

I am kinda happy that they at least added in one Beskar shoulder piece to represent that "upgrade" process.

Yeah I'm holding out hope that there will be just a Deluxe version coming with all the extra chrome pieces. As I'd much rather swap them out now and then than have to pay for two complete figures.
Yeah good call guys. I'll wait a bit as well I think.

Thing is it looks like he also changes the whole main jumpsuit (and tunic(s)) underneath, for a darker crisper (less faded) brown, and a non frayed cape. When he's in final full Beskar armor. (the lad gets payd!)
So just swapping out armor pieces doesn't give you the full final look. That'll be another figure. (and it's well justified as a story driven running change, well cause that is the story!)

gl0mnzomp3i31.jpg
I hope so , maybe (if popular) they do another version with his final armor look which he builds up to as the story progresses, that one could get the removable helmet as it's later in the season...

MmsWBoZ.jpg

0logimyczcp31-jpg.28910

-First version is a must purchase.
-Full "Beskar-Armor" version, I more than expect will be an all new figure.

I'll likely eventually get both!

Heck i'm even hoping that's him on the Swoop-Bike, in civilian attire with goggles and bandido mask (and are those space-mariachi pants!?) , and we get even a third figure of him, as civilian with bike!
And if not on the Beskar-Armor version, maybe where the un-helmeted Pascal head-sculpt will finally turn up.

giphy.gif

Yeah, I really doubt there will be a deluxe version later. It?s more likely that they?ll do a full second figure. Characters like Boba/Jango and The Mandalorians are too much bread and butter for Hot Toys to not want to churn out as many variants as possible.

Yeah I can believe that. However for me the chrome is too monotone. I guess that'll get messed up the further we progress, but I definitely prefer the earthy "origin" look. There's just more going on.

View attachment 467631

Yeah if I could only choose one, it would be this first version as it's far more unique and I like how it makes the chrome helmet stand out more on him.

Nice.

Who's Beskar?

As is usual with HT... not sure if I want to get the initial version of this character as the following ones (like the battle-damaged or the "Beskar") are usually better and come with more gear.

First things first: let's see if the show and the character are good.

At initial glances it looks like they nailed the helmet proportions. Why the hell cant they do that with any of their others?? :gah:

Saw these figs at nycc today. They look nice, but the sideshow booth was pathetic for Star Wars. Star Wars and dc shared a display. Only things on display were the 2 mando, Cody and 212 trooper, Sith trooper and ridiculous caped snow trooper. Cody and 212 did not seem to be worth an upgrade over the ss versions. I was hoping to see wicket and maybe something new ot wise. The marvel figures did look great.

Interesting that no hero characters from episode 9 are being previewed but characters from a TV series already appear to be getting preorders...a real sad commentary on the state of the trilogy.

Interesting that no hero characters from episode 9 are being previewed but characters from a TV series already appear to be getting preorders...a real sad commentary on the state of the trilogy.

Is there a movie coming out ? :lol

Shows this is the start of something awesome/better here.

Back