The INDIANA JONES Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that his face is at a different angle in the two pictures, so these don't match up entirely, but I guess this is good enough.

indy_peek1.jpg

I'll definately buy 1/6 Indy. Probably the entire 1/6 line.

On another note. If they do have new body for Indy, please get new posts for the hands. I may be the only one here who thinks this, but they just annoy me.

I don't know if I'll get the entire line or not. I doubt it since I'm getting the entire LOTR and SW lines.

Uhhh yes, this is what i want to see.

What headsculp is this, and who paint it? Great work!

That looks REAL, period.

The best Harrison Ford sculpt ever made, not only in the Indy license. It's freakishly true to Raiders.

I'm still sad we didn't get a chance for any Indy non-PF statues and dioramas, but considering that it's INDIANA JONES, it just might be the only 12" figure I buy just to play with, ever.

Although Trevor's work belongs in a museum. :)

I would definitely get a RAIDERS Indy. After then, I might get a ceremonial Belloq, a Mola Ram, and maybe one of the Indy varaints.

Obviously,the INDY 1:6 line will not be nearly as expansive as the SW line. But we should expect to see at least 5-6 different versions of Indy himself and about that many supporting character figures.

And a 1:6 Ark of The Covenant is a must (as is a 1:4 version as well).

Obviously,the INDY 1:6 line will not be nearly as expansive as the SW line. But we should expect to see at least 5-6 different versions of Indy himself and about that many supporting character figures.

And a 1:6 Ark of The Covenant is a must (as is a 1:4 version as well).

Hasbro themselves are doing a 1:6 scale ark, as a mailaway offer.

Man--I wanted the PF first!!

That makes 2 of us Tom. I started my "INDY, INDY, INDY" PF thread chant after your wish came true with the "FETT, FETT, FETT" PF thread...I mean I know we'll get him in PF soon enough...and I do collect 1/6 as well, so this is cool...But I'm with you anyways. A PF Indy first would have been REALLY cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back