The INDIANA JONES Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised people are saying Indy is the only figure they'll buy. I'm down for several more in this line as long as the quality is there.

This is about the only line I could ever think of Sideshow doing where I will probably buy every figure they put out. As HUGE Indy fan and given the drought us die hard fans have had through the 80's and 90's of Indy stuff, it's great to see the flood gates start to open on this franchise. (Especially now that I'm older and can afford some of it!)

So, do we think there will be an exclusive or are we looking at an inclusive? I wouldn't be surprised if this was inclusive. I have a feeling there'd be a lot of ticked off people if they miss out on an exclusive. Edition size of 1981. :D

If there's an exclusive it will probably be that IDOL.

You don't really NEED it, but it's always nice to have.

Or maybe his SANDBAG.

I hope they include the Headpiece to the Staff of Ra! I've always wanted that.

I think the idol would be standard... I think outside of his costume that's always the first item I think of. I really, really hope beyond all hope that Sideshow makes a 1/6 Ark of the Covenant. Maybe a light up feature inside if you "dare" to open it.

And if the regulars don't come with melty faces... maybe the Ark would!

If there's an exclusive it will probably be that IDOL.

You don't really NEED it, but it's always nice to have.

Or maybe his SANDBAG.

I hope they include the Headpiece to the Staff of Ra! I've always wanted that.

I'm thinking that for an ROTLA Indy, the Idol and headpiece will need to come with the REGULAR edition...My thought is the exclusive will be the sandbag...or maybe the staff for the headpiece...although that will probably come with 'Indy in desert attire'...so I think the sandbag is a good bet...or maybe the torn up map to the temple? or both! :rock

I think the idol would be an obvious exclusive. And like GB said, maybe it should be standard. Maybe they'll go the SW route and include some weapon he held for 2 seconds as the exclusive.

And when they do Toht (and they better do Toht!), he better come with his fold-up hanger :)lol) and the headpiece of the Staff of Ra with alternate burned hand.

I can see them doing an exclusive instead of inclusive version. I think the little gold idol would be a good EX piece too.

I can see them doing an exclusive instead of inclusive version. I think the little gold idol would be a good EX piece too.

My bet is that because this is INDIANA JONES, one of the most requested figures by collectors for ages...and because it's launching the Sideshow line of Indy figs, it'll be INCLUSIVE...That's my gut feeling anyways.

I agree with ya WG... inclusive is for the weak! Although if I miss out I'm gonna be pissed :lol

I wonder if inclusives have been that successful for Sideshow, seems like they stay on 2nd chance for a long time. But, maybe they've already sold an insane so it balances out? What was the last inclusive anyway?

I hope its a PPO with 1981 units for the exclusive item!

I lika da PPO. :)

I'm with you on that! With exclusive boulder! :chew

I still wouldn't be surprised to see an inclusive. And I can't remember what the last one was.

The exclusive could be his Dutch Bible with picture of the Ark. They could save that for a professor Indy though. I'm so excited.:D:D:D

OK, I lied. I'd get Indy's Dad too. Doubt anyone else after that though. Well, if there are melty faces, I couldn't pass up those Nazis.

Imagine a melty face three pack...Dietrich, Belloq and Toht...I would literally pay anything for that.

I'm with you on that! With exclusive boulder! :chew

That's an awesome idea! I have to make a boulder now out of styrofoam!

Imagine a melty face three pack...Dietrich, Belloq and Toht...I would literally pay anything for that.

YES! The three villains in the 'death modes' would be amazing!

Maybe I should make my customs MELTY!

Raidersbaddies.jpg

I had to post my guys again, could be the last time once Sideshow makes perfect versions!

I guess exclusive/inclusive is moot point for me. Since I passed on the Toys McCoy when it came out and have been kicking myself ever since, all I want is an Indy. Don't care if it's exclusive or not.

Does anyone think the edition size on the regular will be like the old Bond figures (15,000). I bet they could easily sell that many.

I think the idol would be an obvious exclusive. And like GB said, maybe it should be standard. Maybe they'll go the SW route and include some weapon he held for 2 seconds as the exclusive.

Indy used 2 handguns in Raiders. The Smith & Wesson which is my fav, and the Browning HP semi-auto for the bar fight. The Browning would be a good exclusive.

I guess standard accessories would include the idol, sandbag and maybe gloved hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back