The INDIANA JONES Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think $300 is pretty high for this figure, even MIB. But still a cool vintage classic.

Re: INDIANA JONES PREVIEW

He said these were a fairly limited release. Asking price was $295. We then talked about SS new IJ license and what will be shown at upcoming toy fair.

Fairly limited release my arse! I vivdly remember these being clearanced out at TRU and KB like all the other Indy stuff because at the time it just didn't sell. And that price of $295 is crazy. They've actually come down to the $100-150 mark in the last year or so, I know because i've been trying to hunt one down since I destroyed mine as a kid...

I got this in the mail yesterday. Hero Heads has made a new Indiana Jones sculpt. Here is a picture. Sorry, I can't get a better shot from my camera. It might be the skin colored resin he used, not sure.

NewHeadUnpainted.jpg

My only issue with it is the eyes are squinting more than the last one. Does anyone know a good way to open them up without messing up the sculpt?

A pic of the actual Skull prop from the film was leaked last week. Not sure if it's still online, though.

That cover looks great. Is that Hugh Fleming?

I got this in the mail yesterday. Hero Heads has made a new Indiana Jones sculpt. Here is a picture. Sorry, I can't get a better shot from my camera. It might be the skin colored resin he used, not sure.

NewHeadUnpainted.jpg

My only issue with it is the eyes are squinting more than the last one. Does anyone know a good way to open them up without messing up the sculpt?

I have that same head sculpt. I don't think it's possible to widen the eyes with ruining the sculpt. What do you plan on making with this head, which movie I mean. I chose to make a KOTCS Indy.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26506&page=3

Yup, Trev's. It's an awesome sculpt. :rock

Paintjob is Photoshopped, FYI.

Yeah I've been waiting for this figure for a long time, like 80% of every 1/6 scale customizer a Indy fig was the whole reason I started.
I see from the sneak peek that he's got the gloved hands, makes me wonder what the exclusive might be, one head with hat one without? idol? alternate gun from the Raven bar? How bout a cobra for the Well of Souls scene with the pane of glass.
Hoping a Well of Souls Marion is next in line.

I guess I half expected Sideshow to do something today as the official teaser trailer for Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is out today.

Yeah I've been waiting for this figure for a long time, like 80% of every 1/6 scale customizer a Indy fig was the whole reason I started.
I see from the sneak peek that he's got the gloved hands, makes me wonder what the exclusive might be, one head with hat one without? idol? alternate gun from the Raven bar? How bout a cobra for the Well of Souls scene with the pane of glass.
Hoping a Well of Souls Marion is next in line.

I guess I half expected Sideshow to do something today as the official teaser trailer for Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is out today.

Anyone have a link yet for the official trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back