The Hangover 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, Dino we gotta get you some happy pills. You've been a bit grumpy lately. :lol
-------------------------------------

Haven't seen it yet. If its like the first movie planned out that way I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Maybe not as much as the first but enjoyment all the same.

You'd think he would be walking on sunshine now that the Superman figure is officially announced.

:rotfl True. Plus Barcelona just won the Champions league.
OK it was the best film ever
smiley_superman2.gif

Saw this today. The wow factor isn't there from the first film but I didn't expect it to be in a sequel. Overall though it gave the girlfriend and I alot of laughs.:lol

Just got back. It was okay at best. Exactly like the first one only not funny and way over the top with the shock humor. There were several funny lines but still a big disappointment for me. I felt that it cheapened the first movie a bit.

THE HANGOVER Part II Cast Want to Take on Amsterdam for Third Film
By Pietro Filipponi
Published: May 29, 2011 - 7:38am

Though Warner Bros has yet to green light another of Todd Philip's Hangover films, the acclaimed comedy director has a clear picture of where he would take the third and final film.

In the follow-up to the record-breaking hit comedy “The Hangover,” Phil, Stu, Alan and Doug travel to exotic Thailand for Stu’s wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don’t always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can’t even be imagined.

During last week's press conference to promote the now widely popular Hangover sequel, director Todd Philips revealed that he already has a clear picture of where he would take the Wolfpack for the next installment of the comedy franchise:

“If we were to do a third one, if the audience [and] if the desire was there—I think we have a clear idea where that would head and it’s certainly not in the same template you’ve seen these movies and obviously we always envisioned it as a trilogy as you can imagine. The third would very much a finale and an ending. The most I could say about it and I haven’t discussed it with these actors is that it is not following that template but very much a new idea.”

The Hangover Part II was released in theaters last Thursday and has since garnered huge box office numbers. Though Warner Bros has yet to green light the next, and possibly final, film it now seems to be an inevitability. After already taking on two of the world's most well known cities of debauchery, there seems to be only one locale that would truly be worthy of ending the series “Probably Amsterdam. If you think of the coolest, craziest cities in the world, it would have to be Las Vegas, Bangkok and Amsterdam,” said actress Jamie Chung. Justin Bartha was quick back up Chung's statement, “Amsterdam could be a different kind of hangover. It could be fun. And Zach Galifanakis will probably already be there.”

Well if this is meant to be not as funny as part 1 then thats horrendous because when my Fiancee and I saw it no one in the cinema laughed and everyone was saying they didn't know what the fuss was about. I think these films are probably more appreciated in the US. I preffered Due Date to the hangover but that wasn't great either. This movie is getting absolutely panned. There will probably be loads of them. Because suckers will still waste thier money on crap.

Honestly I think the first movie is mediocre and maybe one of the most overrated comedies ever. When I finally watched it on DVD it was funny but I couldn't for the life of me understand what people thought was so epic about it. Same with Avatar. I would never pay to see a sequel and I'm a huge fan of all these actors, especially Zack.

^ It's better in a dark theater, with a crowd.

When I saw it, with that many people, it was pretty much the funniest thing ever....

But watching it more then once just ruins it.

I saw it with about a dozen friends after we'd been drinking in Philly at several bars, went to a friends place and watched it, like I said, its definately funny, just too many people walking around saying its the "funniest movie ever" imo.

I agree....but as fun as that sounds, it dont think it compares to a room with 150 people in it...all laughing and cheering.

Something about that makes a movie funnier.

My audience stopped laughing in 2, when they reveled WHY they had a hangover.

That can also mislead you though, I enjoyed Crystal Skull the first time I saw it (with exceptions like the monkies) mainly because the audience was getting so into it. At least with these people I know what makes them laugh.

But even at the Dentist last week the assisstant was asking me if I was going to check out the Hangover 2 and how good the first one was, and of course most dental assistants are hot so I had to play along.

The pictures at the end of the movie made it an excellent film imo. (1st film) At the time it was an awesome experience (agreed about watching a film in a theatre with tons of people making it more enjoyable) and naturally it was a good time. Maybe we were all in great moods? :dunno

I must say though, after The Hangover I can't stomach Zack Galifaldfiufhldhfdsfjdoifjdus. He's become one damn annoying person imo. Its just not funny (his style) anymore.

I gotta disagree with that, Zack is hilarious but I think movies don't know how to use him and force his awkwardness on you the entire time.

On his own, when he can write for himself, he kills me.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVIpY-r95w8"]YouTube - ‪Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis: Bruce Willis‬‏[/ame]

He's good...but after this movie, if he doesnt change, I might hate him. He was way past annoying in this one.

Honestly I think the first movie is mediocre and maybe one of the most overrated comedies ever. When I finally watched it on DVD it was funny but I couldn't for the life of me understand what people thought was so epic about it. Same with Avatar. I would never pay to see a sequel and I'm a huge fan of all these actors, especially Zack.

Saw it today. I laughed a few times but not as much as some people in the theater did. I thought alot of the people were laughing just because they said "F U*K" in the movie. An okay movie but really wouldnt want to see it again.

I wouldn't go as far as saying I hate him. I just think its getting old. Now whether that means him as an actor or his style, I don't know. Me and my wife watched him doing stand up and found it really funny. Some things just get old after a while. I think he'll disappear soon if he doesn't find more range. Even if its just comedy.

Yea he really isn't well suited for carrying an entire film. He's best in sketches or half hour stand up specials. He's being typecast and should probably just take a break from movies for a while.

The only thing I'm looking forward to seeing him in is the Tim and Eric Billion Dollar Movie.

I think he has range...but he's only worked with a few directors in the past few years. 3 times with Todd Phillips.

I think his character in Due Date was pretty good. He had a change halfway through the movie.

That's what I like when it comes to wacky characters like this. A change. If your character remains exactly how he was at the start of the story, then you failed.

Back