The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always just cut some plastic like saran wrap around areas I don't want stained. Position it so the clothing hides the plastic.

Dark fabrics will 99% stain over time if in direct contact.

Hey @R_R_X Do you think there is risk of the scarf staining on the neck over a long time? This an common issue with many Hot Toys. Do you recommend setting the dye etc..
I'm told it won't but better safe than sorry. For what it's worth the prototype had it one for a long time and didn't have any staining.

Where's the best place to nab this guy? Looks like one sixth kit let's me add it to cart, but not sure if that's a solid place to buy from.

Where's the best place to nab this guy? Looks like one sixth kit let's me add it to cart, but not sure if that's a solid place to buy from.
OSK and owner Kit pesonally, is the best customer service you ever wished for, in 1/6.
Also as a person he's nice and professional, I am a happy customer many years now.

Been a lurker on these forums for awhile. Lim toys seemed the most intriguing of these figures being made. So glad I preordered 2.5 years ago. I went with OSK knowing absolutely nothing about them. They already shipped the figure and headsculpt. They’ve been nothing but professional and as soon as my figure arrives safely they will gain a new loyal customer.

Any other collectors from Malaysia?
I got word from my toy shop that while my order is still valid, the supplier of Limtoys to Malaysia have cut off and not been in contact with Malaysian sellers.
Anybody else getting this news? It would suck not getting this figure because of communication problem after all this waiting.

Did anyone pre-order from SugoToys in Australia and live in the US?

I did. I reached out to Sugo after they were mentioned in this thread and there was some doubt cast on if whether or not they were going to get the figure. They told me they have a certain number of them coming and my order was still good to go.

I did go ahead and place an order through OSK the other day just to cover my bases in case Sugo doesn't come through.

Finally got an email from TNS that they are sending the invoice for Arthur soon. Meanwhile I've emailed them 5 times this week to let me pay the invoice asap before I lose the amount to pay the figure off with no reply. Smh lol

Finally got an email from TNS that they are sending the invoice for Arthur soon. Meanwhile I've emailed them 5 times this week to let me pay the invoice asap before I lose the amount to pay the figure off with no reply. Smh lol
I was excited to receive this email, only to get disappointed when my country wasn’t in the countries list that HK post sends parcels atm

I was excited to receive this email, only to get disappointed when my country wasn’t in the countries list that HK post sends parcels atm
Yeah I would be upset also if anything just pay the invoice and let them hold it for you. Also they finally sent me the invoice and I paid it off I should get mines later in the month as I live in the US.

Glad you are all getting your Gunslingers soon. For us that have to wait a bit longer here is another a sneek peak

Attachments

• ahugeinfant_20211104_2.jpg
    ahugeinfant_20211104_2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 151
  • ahugeinfant_20211104_6.jpg
    ahugeinfant_20211104_6.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 161
  • ahugeinfant_20211104_9.jpg
    ahugeinfant_20211104_9.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 154
  • ahugeinfant_20211104_3.jpg
    ahugeinfant_20211104_3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 144
  • ahugeinfant_20211104_4.jpg
    ahugeinfant_20211104_4.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 142
  • ahugeinfant_20211104_7.jpg
    ahugeinfant_20211104_7.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 153
  • ahugeinfant_20211104_8.jpg
    ahugeinfant_20211104_8.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 151
  • ahugeinfant_20211104_0.jpg
    ahugeinfant_20211104_0.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 149
  • ahugeinfant_20211104_1.jpg
    ahugeinfant_20211104_1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 134
  • ahugeinfant_20211104_5.jpg
    ahugeinfant_20211104_5.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 149
Yeah I would be upset also if anything just pay the invoice and let them hold it for you. Also they finally sent me the invoice and I paid it off I should get mines later in the month as I live in the US.
Okay so shipping to Greece has also resumed. It just wasn’t in the list. So I am actually getting the figure with no delays!

Is there still a store that has the mid-beard head sculpt to order? I saw they had it on OSK's but it says the pre-order cut off in November 2019.

Back