The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who?!?! This is in response to R_R_X saying he heard a rumor that another company may be making a Sadie Adler figure a few pages back.

Last edited:
SW Toys are getting a piece of the action.

I didn't know who she was at first, but some of the photos gave it away that she must appear somewhere in these games. A quick Google reveals she's meant to be Sadie Adler.

175123qzyl00679pys0o85.jpg

175137uylwyg3fewyrfm5p.jpg

175134ej3tumu149u1713c.jpg

175132favgcyfd28mv92rr.jpg

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=373228&extra=page=1

The horse (in the Deluxe version) doesn't have a western saddle, so it looks like a cheap re-purposing.

While I didn't know who she was or what she looked like, her features in the game are nicer than the sculpt going by the picture.

A bigger concern though is her hat, which looks too small.

While I didn't know who she was or what she looked like, her features in the game are nicer than the sculpt going by the picture.

A bigger concern though is her hat, which looks too small.

Have you not played the game?

Have you not played the game?

No.

I tried watching some of the cinematic no commentary gameplay movies, but couldn't get into it the way I could with TLOU and TLOU2.

I'm in it for the 1/6 western figures so likeness is never going to be an issue, just the quality of the product.

Not a bad looking figure. It does make you wonder if they're also doing Arthur, Dutch and John being as they are pictured. We'll just have to see. Covid has made it almost impossible to set release dates for physical items in stone though. I still have the Limtoys Connor figure on PO.

Where did you find this?

Edit: NVM I just saw the link at the bottom of the post.

Is it up for sale anywhere?

Last edited:
This is why we need LIMToys to make Sadie. That figure just isn't cutting it. If LIM makes her, I would buy it without thinking twice. Can't say that for all gang members, but Sadie is a must after John. Really hope they reconsider.

It's not perfect, but it's closer than I thought at first:

175123qzyl00679pys0o85.jpg

wp7499455.jpg

That said, the hat is awful, the pistol grips are the wrong colour, and it would have been nice if it came with a switch out yellow shirt and bracers, like she wore for a large part of the game. Or even better, her bounty hunter duster and bandoleer.

Doubt any other company will make her now, so might pick her up as a base to build on, depending on price.

This is why we need LIMToys to make Sadie. That figure just isn't cutting it. If LIM makes her, I would buy it without thinking twice. Can't say that for all gang members, but Sadie is a must after John. Really hope they reconsider.

Agreed. Companies have more trouble with female headsculpts it seems. I think Limtoys would be much more successful at it. I still might put a deposit down on this one though, since we may not get another. Is it up for preorder yet?

Im very surprised theres a horse in the deluxe version. Very ambitious by SW.

Half decent likeness too. I dont think I will be getting this one though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I preordered mine from Giantoy but I also saw OneSixthKit has it also. I agree that is definitely gonna need some touch ups when it releases. I think it will also need a better body, the stock looks a bit too thin

Is the deluxe edition really worth getting? It's a hefty price for that figure and I probably wouldn't put her on the horse.

Back