The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious, when you ordered the figure did you pay in full or just put a deposit down? I put down a deposit through Giantoy and I never got any sort of email like you described. In fact, when I check their site it doesn't give me any option to pay for the figure at this point. Will I be billed automatically when it starts shipping, or did I get screwed over?

Interesting. I paid for the figure in full also from Giantoy and didn't get any email either.

No, I ordered from KGHobby. I recently made an account at gianttoy to get the Limtoys Peter Parker head,and the email was just a ye Olde "coming soon/new to pre-order" email from them.

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

You guys see the box promo shots?

Looks awesome IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's the most well design box a 3rd party company has ever put out. There have been a few others but man this one is just so cool. Lol

I totally understand that this figures production is well hidden because of the possible lawsuits. However is it possible to have a look at how it goes now? I've pre-ordered it back in July 2019 and I've only seen the prototype photoshoots.

I totally understand that this figures production is well hidden because of the possible lawsuits. However is it possible to have a look at how it goes now? I've pre-ordered it back in July 2019 and I've only seen the prototype photoshoots.

I imagine they’ll be sharing more soon since they’ve revealed the packaging but we’ve got another month until release and the R* ninjas could strike at any time. lol At least the VTS can take some of the heat away for now.

I dont know how on earth R* doesn't license their characters/titles.
They started with that gta 3 "Claude" way back when and then nothing ever since. You would think they would revisit that. I'm dying for this release and would love gta 5 characters done right too. I've seen a few Trevor customs but thats it.

I must be the only one not wowed by the packaging (it's fine, there's nothing wrong with it, but I'm not overly impressed by it in any way), but then, I was never much of a fan of the steelbook design either, so that probably has a lot to do with it.

Really hanging out for the figure itself, though. And roll on JM soon after, I hope. :rock

The packaging looks great, I love it. I really can't wait to have the figures. For whose who have seen the recent updates. Does it look better than the prototype?

The packaging looks great, I love it. I really can't wait to have the figures. For whose who have seen the recent updates. Does it look better than the prototype?

Absolutely. Tailoring looks great and the head sculpt got updated and looks more like Arthur in the game. We haven't seen much tho. I thought there were mentions they would add more accessories to match VTS but going by the packaging art that doesn't seem the case. Perhaps I'm misrembering?

Absolutely. Tailoring looks great and the head sculpt got updated and looks more like Arthur in the game. We haven't seen much tho. I thought there were mentions they would add more accessories to match VTS but going by the packaging art that doesn't seem the case. Perhaps I'm misrembering?

OK thanks! I'm sorry but what is VTS?

OK thanks! I'm sorry but what is VTS?

It?s another company thats doing an Arthur figure
99e4cc50002a8798a939937c9f1f14ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh OK, I didn't knew about it. Well judging by both prototypes, I do prefer the limtoys one. I wish they will add a middle beard head.

Oh OK, I didn't knew about it. Well judging by both prototypes, I do prefer the limtoys one. I wish they will add a middle beard head.

They did as a separate preorder due to demand. Not entirely sure you can still grab it though.

Back