The Green Dragon is BACK!! With FREE STUFF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone...I know I had a thread that begged the question wether or not to rekindle the site or let it go off into the sunset...but the overwhelming response was to bring it back with all it's glory!

To that I say...what the heck! For all the love of Middle-earth and love of collectibles, the site is now back on...with LOGINS enabled for all users!

news899-1-GD_WelcomeBack.jpg

It has been over 2 years since the last update and so much has happened! I will be closely monitoring things over the next couple weeks, so if you have problems logging in or registering, please let me know.

Now...having said all that, we are GIVING AWAY STUFF!!

Awesome to have you back!

Hey I have the NECA Bilbo arriving this week. Let me know if you want me to take pictures and do a review for you.

Logged in and it all seems to be working fine for me. I love the fact that I got to keep my dragon age. A nice little perk for those that were around for the second age of the dragon and stuck around for the third age.

Last edited:
Hey I have the NECA Bilbo arriving this week. Let me know if you want me to take pictures and do a review for you.

Absolutely...I will need a few days or a couple weeks to get the REVIEW contribution feature working...it will be a 'standard' format so that all reviews are in the same context...and should be fun to be a part of.

PLUS...you will get VALUABLE POINTS in the process!

GREAT NEWS GEB!!

Have already gone though the site and looking forward to the reviews, oh and pack that Arwen and just send it to me!!

PS can you get a more menacing Dragon as that one you have reminds me of something I would see when the grand-kids are over!.....;)

CONGRADS!

PS can you get a more menacing Dragon as that one you have reminds me of something I would see when the grand-kids are over!.....;)

Well...then...have your grand kids sign up and contribute! I used the new Dragon cause I liked it...but if folks want a MEAN dragon...I'm sure I can come up with something!

I joined, now where's the free stuff?

You gotta earn it...HA! Most folks know the drill...but if not...contribute, earn points, buy tickets...win FREE STUFF!

This time...Sideshow has contributed an Arwen Maquette for us to giveaway to one lucky dragonite!

Come one...and please come...ALL! The site is pretty fun actually. I like the 'dedicatedness' of it more than anything...and the 'close-knit family feel' is very cool!

Join in the fun...and bring your Middle-earth collectible expertise online to help!

Working on finalizing contest...but won't post the ticket PURCHASE portion until I get the product in hand, do the REVIEW, and post it on the site.

Hey folks...got the Arwen all unpacked and photographed! And some good news to come out of that...LOW EDITION number on this piece: 0081/1000!

I have over 300 rare cards from middle earth plus extensive art work.... I gave away the fellowship figure deluxe box set to charity as its always nice making people feel good.

would be lovely to help the site or join you lot shortly.

Also have the full set of Danbury mint plates if you need any photos or any thing just let me know....
Proud owner of Sting... Legolas Daggers..... Hadafang and a few other rare items...

I have over 300 rare cards from middle earth plus extensive art work.... I gave away the fellowship figure deluxe box set to charity as its always nice making people feel good.

would be lovely to help the site or join you lot shortly.

Also have the full set of Danbury mint plates if you need any photos or any thing just let me know....
Proud owner of Sting... Legolas Daggers..... Hadafang and a few other rare items...

wolverine2031...sounds like you have a nice collection! Would LOVE to get photos and such of some of the rare items for the archives at The Green Dragon! You'll have to come on over and join...of course, we would LOVE to have you!

Back