"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this movies looks very very good, but I think that the whole time I watch it I will be sad because of Heath. :(

Not me. I probably will after though, realizing its the only time he will play the Joker. But all of that will go away with his brilliant performance.

20080619_a7c5f73415328468bc51yKGuNb0qiAjK.jpg

I just found out that Texas' only LEGO store opened up last week at my nearby mall, so I went to check it out. I bought the Batman Tumbler set so when I get my Hot Toys Tumbler I can display both together! :banana:D

Dammit, I didn't have any TDK stuff on order, but now I may have to blow a ton of money cause I want that Tumbler!! Crap, that means I gotta get Bats and Joker!! ARGH!!

"When the chips are down, these civilized people will eat each other. You'll see...I'll show ya!"

My Money:

And here we... GO!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me:

Where is my money?

I'll settle for some Hot Toys.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hot Toys:

This board deserves a better class of collectible... and we're going to give it to them.
Me:

Sideshow's told me everything about you.

Hot Toys:

We certainly hope not.

TDK figures:

You wanted me? Here I am.

While this is certainly entertaining, are there any other pics from that source which show the placard? Price and release date perhaps?

And if it's too expensive, there are other collectibles out there for y'all.

"Don't make them you're only chance for a normal life..."

:D

What I like about that image is it clears any doubt that Batman's head is a 2 joint style, which is great. I'm wondering if the head is there to indicate TDK suit also has a Wayne head for swapping out or not.

What I like about that image is it clears any doubt that Batman's head is a 2 joint style, which is great. I'm wondering if the head is there to indicate TDK suit also has a Wayne head for swapping out or not.

No doubt, that's why the BW head is displayed there with the fig.

I think that's best picture of the new suit I've seen. It actually looks kinda cool. Of course it is from a distance and behind glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back