"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up guys! I didn't know the tickets went on sale today! I got my tickets for the Midnight IMAX showing (first midnight viewing for me actually). Plus Saturday matinee with the rest of the family on a regular screen! :rock

The theater is half full now, and they were NOT up this morning. Tix are going fast!

So the whole film is being shown in IMAX? I know only a few scenes were shot with the camera.

So the whole film is being shown in IMAX? I know only a few scenes were shot with the camera.

Yes it will be shown on the IMAX projectors. Well, no real Hollywood movies have been shot fully in IMAX so far. TDK is the first one even to use the IMAX camers so far and even they only shot a few scenes with it. They are just to damned big so regular use right now.

But they have shown tons of movies in IMAX that have no shots filmed with the IMAX cameras. And they all looked damned amazing!!!! 300 and Transformers were the best for far IMO. To bad they put Speedracer in IMAx instead of Iron Man.:monkey2 That would have killed!!!!!!!

Last edited:
You have to get it on that middle circle "skill shot" every time to win.

Win the game or win something else? I missed a few times and still won the game.

Also, post a link of your winning pic. :)

The Mike: you got yours put up and it's a doll?

Thank you for that scuba!! So Bruce Wayne also goes to the same sushi restaurant I used to when I was in Chicago.....interesting.:D

That video also sort of gives away a hint of what sort of new toys that Batman will be using in the upcoming film.

Interesting.....

Wave 2 MM Batman. Don't think these are spoilerish since they are from Begins -

batmanbeginssuitzz4.jpg

batmanbeginstw6.jpg

Ooh very cool, hope the deformed face one isn't a HTF variant. Thanks for sharing, Batman's head looks thankfully in better scale with the neck on this one.

I don't think I've seen a MM figure since the initial wave. TRU, Walmart, and Target aren't selling them anymore?? I did buy a Bruce as Batman 12" figure today at TRU though. It'll tide me over until the Hot Toys come.

Less than 4 weeks until July 18th!!:chew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back