"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there may not be a third installment -

CS/SHH!: Do you have any feeling about the inevitability of a third film?

Nolan: No, I'm really just making this film. Honestly, I'm sure I could look back and say at all the things I talked about when I was doing the first film because I wanted everything to be on the first film. That was a very genuine process, and for me having a great story of two halves is something really in accord with this movie. So when people see this movie they really feel that they have seen a complete story.

They'll be a third. Nolan, Bale, Caine, Oldman and Freeman were all signed for three pictures.

Nolan has expressed in the past the each of his Batman films could stand on their own as inclusive and complete stories. Depending on how well TDK does, I'm sure Nolan will be lured back into a third go-around. And honestly, what super-hero franchise ends at 2 movies?

Regardless, I doubt a third installment would be nearly as strong as TDK, especially without Ledger's Joker.

Nolan has expressed in the past the each of his Batman films could stand on their own as inclusive and complete stories. Depending on how well TDK does, I'm sure Nolan will be lured back into a third go-around. And honestly, what super-hero franchise ends at 2 movies?

I wish Spider-man had.

The third was always supposed to highlight and feature Two Face. Goyer has said that from the beginning. Ledger's Joker would have been a cameo or small part in the third if he were still alive anyway.

You guys won't belive this, but I just saw the Batman on my roof! I hurried and grab my camera and took as many pics as I could before he left. Wow! I just thought he was an urban legend, but now I'm a believer. The strange thing is, even though he was creepy, I wasn't scared of him. I hope you guys don't think am crazy or anything.

dsc00264fi2.jpg

dsc00265vu9.jpg

dsc00265vu9.jpg

dsc00267tt8.jpg

dsc00268as5.jpg

dsc00269zg1.jpg

dsc00270ba3.jpg

dsc00271kg3.jpg

dsc00272rw5.jpg

Another 6 pics coming soon...

You guys won't belive this, but I just saw the Batman on my roof! I hurried and grab my camera and took as many pics as I could before he left. Wow! I just thought he was an urban legend, but now I'm a believer. The strange thing is, even though he was creepy, I wasn't scared of him. I hope you guys don't think am crazy or anything.

Crazy, no, enjoying your post-surgery pain meds, yes :)

Crazy, no, enjoying your post-surgery pain meds, yes :)

Maybe :monkey3

But seriously, I've been off them for a week now. These are for that Gotham Cable News. I figure they look Bigfoot enough they might get picked. :D

And yes, it is me on the roof. Had my mom take the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back