"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this out:

Whoo-Hoo! My pic of myself as Batman will make the news!!

Got the same email! Woohoo!! :D

2584229396_861251892f.jpg

Here is the one they chose.

Batman004.jpg

I said I was a junior photographer that caught Batman changing through a window and he struck me. :lol

The second Gotham Tonight is up for Comcast subscribers. They acutally got Aaron Eckhart and Christian Bale to do two short segments!

The second Gotham Tonight is up for Comcast subscribers. They acutally got Aaron Eckhart and Christian Bale to do two short segments!

That is so awesome! I hope these go up on Youtube as well since I don't have Comcast.:monkey2

Oh, and has anyone else bought their tickets?? I just got mine!!!:banana

That is so awesome! I hope these go up on Youtube as well since I don't have Comcast.:monkey2

Oh, and has anyone else bought their tickets?? I just got mine!!!:banana

My local Imax hasn't put up midnight tickets yet. They have put up tickets for friday and they definitely are expecting this to be the biggest film of the summer. They are running screenings all night for at least the first two days. They haven't done that for any other movie this summer.

Some cool stuff in an interview with Nestor Carbonell, the Mayor of Gotham.

https://www.latinoreview.com/news/exclusive-talking-the-dark-knight-with-mayor-of-gotham-4895

LatinoReview: When the movie started filming it was based around the Joker, which is Heath Ledger's character. Did you have any scenes with him at all?
Carbonell: I am in a couple of scenes with Heath but I really didn't have much interaction with him in the film. There was one particular moment that comes to mind that I did take note. I announce to a group of police officers and there is a big cheer in the room. Heath Ledger is behind bars, and it's in the trailer actually, and it wasn't scripted. He improvised this where he started clapping along in a very mocking sardonic way. Immediately I knew 'Whoa, this guy's got this role right in his veins. He knows this guy really well.' That was one observation I had, but I didn't have much interaction with him. I wish I would have had more. From what I understand the work he does in this film is just outstanding and unbelievable. I haven't had a chance to see it but others have seen it. They said it was incredible.
https://www.batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html

has been putting up their set interviews from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back