1/6 The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure (Toy Fairs 2019) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For $271 (shipping) this better come real close to the proto.:lol

Mehh. Just going to wait. Last year's exclusives (except iron man obv) are still in stock at sideshow. I can prob find this guy on ebay for cheap later.

For $271 (shipping) this better come real close to the proto.:lol

Yeahh, for this type of figure the mass production softening could kill it. A big draw is how sharp/detailed the burns are, and if it’s smooth it would be a real deal breaker.

I'm pretty surprised by this!
New DC/Batman figures that aren't Batman or Joker seem like a rarity nowadays.

Personally i find this version of Two-Face just OKAY, I would be infinitely more interested by a Nolan Scarecrow with an actual Cillian Murphy head sculpt.
But this is a relatively pleasant surprise none-the-less

Here it is... the money shot. :lol

4UhXuun.jpg

honestly, it's pretty dope, but him looking kinda happy is keeping me from biting on it
I'm leaning on a Begins Batman suit, or Joker 3.0 that takes the best of the 1.0 and 2.0 and makes one solid figure.
Just gonna keep my funds for those if they turn up... or ****, even the Batman Returns line if they dig that up... lol

I want them to lose the license.

I’m with you
Hot toys kinda peaked with the dx series and since then haven’t tried to innovate at all.
Just releasing more, charging more & scaling back what accessories, headscuplts come with the figure.
That accessories pack for Ironman is a prime example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I think it looks fantastic.

Hopeful for more Nolan figures although I know that’s an unpopular opinion! :lol

I do too, I just think it’s funny how he comes with only a handful of accessories haha.

I just think it’s funny how he comes with only a handful of accessories haha.

The little shot glass is the thing that made the figure go from a $140 MSRP to a $251 MSRP.

I'm sure the shot glass will be parted out for $111. Can't wait.

I want them to lose all licenses outside of Marvel and Star Wars.

I want them to lose all licenses including Star Wars and Marvel....except Iron Man 3. (No other Iron Man movies though)

I want them to stop making figures in general and focus on those cosbabies.

2019 prototype

Twofaces.jpg

2008 prototype

Two-face.jpg
Two-face 2.jpg

Back