The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't, if it's a hit, big nose lady will get a show too.
That’s episode 7 “Boba Undercover”

FB544094-5CF8-47B3-8DC4-8A0379F81A89.png

I don’t think another subpar show really spells doom for Star Wars TV.

I love The Clone Wars and Rebels, but Resistance is trash yet TCW S7 came back (mostly apart from this sisters) strong after that.

Cassian Andor 🤭

Why does he need a show?

Just give me a Sabastian Stan Luke Skywalker show before he gets too old too. 😖

Andor was a bad choice indeed. His work and believability were mediocre at best in RO. K2 carried him.

But I don't want to see Stan play Luke, especially after seeing their treatment of Fett. I can't even imagine what length Lucasfilm will go to humiliate him.

Cassian Andor 🤭

Why does he need a show?

Just give me a Sabastian Stan Luke Skywalker show before he gets too old too. 😖

I have asked that before, myself. Why does Andor, of all possible SW people, get his own show? Why?

Give me a show about Tobias Beckett. I will watch the hell out of that. But Andor? A very vanilla/generic character imo.

He will be even more generic when they get done with him, 💯

So, the show is just 'ok.' I hope season 1 is one/done. Fett is better served as a strong secondary character.

Random things I don't like (all minor): no fat suit used for Gammorean Guards. I 'get' it. More practical this way; it still looks wrong.

Previously said: Trandoshian's eyes/head looks so terrible.

Apple Store Biker Gang = they all need to die

APPLE STORE BIKER GANG I AM OFFICIALLY DEAD LOL!!

💀☠️💀☠️💀☠️💀☠️💀

I have asked that before, myself. Why does Andor, of all possible SW people, get his own show? Why?

Give me a show about Tobias Beckett. I will watch the hell out of that. But Andor? A very vanilla/generic character imo.

He will be even more generic when they get done with him, 💯
People said the same thing with RO before.

I'm worried for Mando 3 however I still remain hopeful for Kenobi - the only reason being that McGregor is involved. :panic:
That and Deborah Chow and the writer was executive producer for John Wick 3.

Just rewatched Season 2 of Mando and then rewatched Boba. Was never a big Boba fan but he's a badass in Mando. Even the way he talks.

Now Rasta Tusken kicks his butt, Fennec is constantly explaining reality, and the most significant things about the character are the Michael Jackson sensory deprivation tank, blinding white teeth, a dirty onsey, and scaring an animotronic rabbit. And getting high from a lizard up his nose. There's all this about the Tuskens making him part of the tribe that's supposed to be all meaningful but it just falls flat. This show is so soft u can't take it seriously.

I may not have liked where Mando went but there was some pure awesomeness like the Mayfield episode. Now I worry Favreau is spread so thin that Mandalorian will slip. And for &#;+ sake get Sebastian Stan in for the inevitable Luke reappearance.

Just rewatched Season 2 of Mando and then rewatched Boba. Was never a big Boba fan but he's a badass in Mando. Even the way he talks.
Same here, was never a fan of Boba but given what he did in Mando, the admiration fans have for the character finally felt justified.

Not sure what happened, given its the same creative team, but Mando Boba and Book Boba feel like two different characters. It's bizarre. They were almost on to something really good there.

This show is so weird. I hate it but at the same time it's the only show on at the moment that I actually bother to watch as it drops.

Mando Boba is like Jackson's LOTR and Book Boba is like his Hobbit trilogy. Maybe by the end someone will be able to edit it down to a show which is 2 to 3 hours long and includes only the salvageable parts. At the moment it exists only in Khev Canon (meaning in some timeline out there a Khev is fighting a lonely fight online with his supporter Jye trying to explain to everyone else why it is secretly awesome and connects seamlessly to OT Star Wars and thus should be accepted) - we live in the TLJ Khev timeline but even our Khev can only laugh at this show.

Boba Fett was such an important character for me growing up. He was one of the first Star Wars figures I owned and I had to work really hard at school to finally earn him from my parents. I loved him in the OT and in the EU. I spent hours playing out scenarios with my Fett figure kicking butt across the galaxy that was my bedroom. I know who Fett is but damn the creatives behind this show do not.

Poor TM, I feel he knows Fett and in interviews he has the sad Mark Hamill face sometimes when he is saying things like Fett shouldn't talk so much but then he is overruled.

Other than Khoska (Fett Flipper) Reeves fight scene they did a good job in Mando and I think I will just keep that in my version of Star Wars (PT, R1, OT, Mando and parts of the old EU). I have a morbid fascination to see where this is going but each week it is hard to process how the show get's it so wrong at almost every turn.

Last week it felt like Star Wars but not a story that Fett should be involved in. I could imagine Han, Luke and Chewie (between ANH and ESB) trying to break into a crime lord's palace like that with comedic moments and banter but Boba, no way. He'd pick the guards off one by one (Rambo or Predator style). If he used Fennec to assist he would probably have double crossed her at the end and handed her in for the bounty on her head.

This show is so weird. I hate it but at the same time it's the only show on at the moment that I actually bother to watch as it drops.

Mando Boba is like Jackson's LOTR and Book Boba is like his Hobbit trilogy. Maybe by the end someone will be able to edit it down to a show which is 2 to 3 hours long and includes only the salvageable parts. At the moment it exists only in Khev Canon (meaning in some timeline out there a Khev is fighting a lonely fight online with his supporter Jye trying to explain to everyone else why it is secretly awesome and connects seamlessly to OT Star Wars and thus should be accepted) - we live in the TLJ Khev timeline but even our Khev can only laugh at this show.

Boba Fett was such an important character for me growing up. He was one of the first Star Wars figures I owned and I had to work really hard at school to finally earn him from my parents. I loved him in the OT and in the EU. I spent hours playing out scenarios with my Fett figure kicking butt across the galaxy that was my bedroom. I know who Fett is but damn the creatives behind this show do not.

Poor TM, I feel he knows Fett and in interviews he has the sad Mark Hamill face sometimes when he is saying things like Fett shouldn't talk so much but then he is overruled.

Other than Khoska (Fett Flipper) Reeves fight scene they did a good job in Mando and I think I will just keep that in my version of Star Wars (PT, R1, OT, Mando and parts of the old EU). I have a morbid fascination to see where this is going but each week it is hard to process how the show get's it so wrong at almost every turn.

Last week it felt like Star Wars but not a story that Fett should be involved in. I could imagine Han, Luke and Chewie (between ANH and ESB) trying to break into a crime lord's palace like that with comedic moments and banter but Boba, no way. He'd pick the guards off one by one (Rambo or Predator style). If he used Fennec to assist he would probably have double crossed her at the end and handed her in for the bounty on her head.
I get the urge to revisit glorious Mando S1 AND S2 every few months.

I will NEVER get the urge to watch this crap ever again.

Back