The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andor is on another level. It's the most intelligent writing Star Wars has had in my opinion and the franchise doesn't deserve Tony Gilroy to be honest.

To go from that to more Mandalorian crap is a bad feeling.
Mandalorian is/was fine. When did everyone suddenly stop liking it?

Mando is basically carrying the whole franchise at this point with viewership, interest, and merch. Look at it like this; it pays the bills so we even get stuff like Andor.

Mando is basically carrying the whole franchise at this point with viewership, interest, and merch. Look at it like this; it pays the bills so we even get stuff like Andor.
True, but it wouldn't need to carry the whole franchise if HT would just make some damn Andor figures lol...

Now that Mando S3 has arrived I guess we'll have to hope HT does something for Andor S2 (and hopefully something beyond a K2SO reissue). Do we know yet when S2 is expected?

Late 2024. They started shooting a few weeks ago.

Skeleton Crew and The Acolyte will be released first. From those, we'll get a HT Jude Law figure and some cool Sith. I am so sick of troops and Mandalorians!!!

Correction: Grogu

They can't even do a Mando show without bringing the little green guy back.

Correction: Grogu

They can't even do a Mando show without bringing the little green guy back.
Meant the whole of the show, but yes. My wife watches for Grogu. My three year old has Grogu dolls.

I’m the only one that has a Din figure.

Last edited:

I didn't. Just like there's the MCU at its height, and - whatever else I watched at the time.
Mando and Andor are like surf & turf. Yah get both. Both are great.

And whatever else on the side.

So I've just finished watching "The Book of Boba Fett" for the first time, and I enjoyed it. That finale was completely and utterly bonkers!

Could have done without the biker gang though, but maybe they'll die.
I appreciated it more in hindsight; but yeah, that finale!

Also, yeah, hopefully the biker gang will accidently run into the side of Beggars Canyon, leaving the candy-@ss bikes to the jawas. I do like the Rastafarian tattoo guy tho. 😁

I appreciated it more in hindsight; but yeah, that finale!

Also, yeah, hopefully the biker gang will accidently run into the side of Beggars Canyon, leaving the candy-@ss bikes to the jawas. I do like the Rastafarian tattoo guy tho. 😁
The scene with the biker gang chasing that guy around the town was cringe worthy. But.........if you watch that scene and lower the volume and play the Mentos commercial song, it's perfect!

Disney era Boba Fett proving that sometimes dead is better.
What I still don’t get is they did just FINE with him in the Mandalorian. He’s raw, ruthless, and brutal. We end the season with him gunning down an unarmed Bib Fortuna and usurping him as Tattooine’s new crime kingpin.
main-qimg-d42420b87af8e3b0c857eca76ea3ee02

bfc640c8fb7d3c1bc3ae0c99ce147078a734a6f2.gif

We all liked this! We were happy he was back! We wanted to see his spin-off!

… And then his solo series just… did none of that cool stuff. He was that weird grandpa who kept taking his Bacta Tank naps and getting a bit too excited about riding things.
boba-fett-book-of-boba-fett.gif

But they started so strong!

Back