The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand why Boba thought his armor was still inside the sarlacc? He knows he escaped, crawled out with it on, then got knocked out... does it not occur to him that it was stolen? Is he not familiar with Jawas? Didn't the Tuskens explain to him how they found him surrounded by Jawa tracks?

Instead, he searches that massive beast's gullet with a flashlight, then crawls back inside to search himself. :slap
Unless the magic gecko told him about it while he was steering the Boba ship I'd say no. I seriously doubt Boba really understood anything they were telling him. The guy used the same hand gesture to communicate a half dozen different things, so clearly they were on completely different wavelengths. :lol

I get catharsis is a great coping mechanism with many mourning the death of a beloved character and the show having problems but holy **** this thread is full of some disgusting things. Not sure why Fennec and Boba have to hook up simply because they are opposite sex. Seems like some bad shipping to me honestly. There are some quality criticisms discussed but it’s very hard to parse through sludge. Not even gonna touch the politics, body shaming of Tem or typical anti-Disney sentiments.
C8801C58-15B4-4D6C-831C-5BFB99B7982D.gif

Does he? After all of the pain and trauma he dealt with while in there, perhaps we're being led to believe that he escaped on pure instinct and determination, having no memory of the actual escape. He barely reacts to the Jawas taking the armor from him, so I'm guessing he doesn't recall a lot of how he got out of the Sarlaac.

So this skilled Bounty Hunter, able to outwit and out-think his targets, can't ascertain what likely happened to his armor? He assumes he threw it all off and crawled out?

Or maybe he would surmise that the Sand People pulled him out of the Sarlacc and sold his armor? Did he ask? No.

Unless the magic gecko told him about it while he was steering the Boba ship I'd say no. I seriously doubt Boba really understood anything they were telling him. The guy used the same hand gesture to communicate a half dozen different things, so clearly they were on completely different wavelengths. :lol

I'm sure Tuskens have many words for Jawas, and seems like someone at some point would explain how they found him. Certainly Boba would ask once he became part of the tribe. He learned their sign language for crying out loud. As soon as they taught him the sign for Sarlacc, that would be a good time to ask about his "rescue"?

But no. You guys think its more logical that Boba thinks his armor is still inside the Sarlacc somewhere.

I don't understand why Boba thought his armor was still inside the sarlacc? He knows he escaped, crawled out with it on, then got knocked out... does it not occur to him that it was stolen? Is he not familiar with Jawas? Didn't the Tuskens explain to him how they found him surrounded by Jawa tracks?

Instead, he searches that massive beast's gullet with a flashlight, then crawls back inside to search himself. :slap

I certainly don't hate the show as many people here do but this logic gap is just annoying me even a day later after watching it.

He thinks one of these I guess:

A) he stripped himself of his armor inside the Sarlacc Pit for some reason and left it inside.
B) He escapes, but then removes his armor for whatever reason, and it slides in the pit...I guess?
C) The Tuskens stripped him of his armor and they dumped it in the pit instead of selling it even though he knows they'd sell it or use it themselves.

Did he never ask the Tuskens about his armor for the 3-4 years he was apparently with them? They never rode over there to take a look? He waited years to do that?

I'd completely forgot about the magic lizard. Maybe it survived the camp slaughter and crawled back into Boba's head. Would explain a lot.

Are we sure that he was with the Tuskens for 3-4 years? I can't remember the exact dialogue from the latest episode but I thought that maybe it was supposed to imply that he has actually in the Sarlacc that long...

But no. You guys think its more logical that Boba thinks his armor is still inside the Sarlacc somewhere.

I never said there's any logic to it ... just that it's possible he has no memory of the escape.
If he ever asked the Tuskens about it, then yes ... he should've been able to put two and two together.

I certainly don't hate the show as many people here do but this logic gap is just annoying me even a day later after watching it.

He thinks one of these I guess:

A) he stripped himself of his armor inside the Sarlacc Pit for some reason and left it inside.
B) He escapes, but then removes his armor for whatever reason, and it slides in the pit...I guess?
C) The Tuskens stripped him of his armor and they dumped it in the pit instead of selling it even though he knows they'd sell it or use it themselves.
This has got to be what they were going for. In a world of absolutely insane choices, that is sadly the sanest choice.

terminator-2-sarah-connor.jpeg

This trumps what we saw.

Agreed, but we still don't know what he discussed with the Tuskens. The armor never making it out of the Sarlaac in the first place could be a very real possibility. Or, they told him about the aforementioned Jawa tracks (assuming they were still there), which would be another place for him to look. So, you check the Sarlaac first, and if it's not there, you begin to check every possible Jawa tribe and Sandcrawler to see if perhaps they have it. It sounds like to me that there are quite a few options there, so you start with the Sarlaac first.

When the Sarlaac scene played out it could have been so much better.

He should never have killed the final biker, he should have questioned them to find out if there were any others and if they were working for anyone else. Also to ask them about the Tusken attack, how they were bested so easily. He then should have dangled the biker over the pit as bait to draw out the Sarlaacs beak and then deliberately dropped the depth charger in its beak to kill it. Then he could have said to Fennec that for however long he was down in the pit with it slowly feeding on him it was the thought of killing the beast that kept him going or something fun like that. Or even more fun after he’s killed it he goes down not to get his armour but to get a piece of it to eat himself and he could made a comment of now we are even, mate.

Also his fire spray should have had some link up to his armour so he could at least track it. Find my beskar armour app. In the EU he was always using his armour to link up to his ship, pilot it remotely etc.

Now that I’m getting a rant up, there’s no way that Boba would ever leave his ship in Jabba’s palace where it could be tampered with. Again referring to the EU but he would have sent it up to orbit until he needed to retrieve it.

In Jabba’s palace why did he not just blast the doors so Slave One could get out. Why didn’t he blast the guards? Why not make Fennec get the rabbit droid? Fennec as a master assassin has a probe droid on her gun but has no gadget which can disable a droid?

Gah!

When the Sarlaac scene played out it could have been so much better.

He should never have killed the final biker, he should have questioned them to find out if there were any others and if they were working for anyone else. Also to ask them about the Tusken attack, how they were bested so easily. He then should have dangled the biker over the pit as bait to draw out the Sarlaacs beak and then deliberately dropped the depth charger in its beak to kill it. Then he could have said to Fennec that for however long he was down in the pit with it slowly feeding on him it was the thought of killing the beast that kept him going or something fun like that. Or even more fun after he’s killed it he goes down not to get his armour but to get a piece of it to eat himself and he could made a comment of now we are even, mate.

Also his fire spray should have had some link up to his armour so he could at least track it. Find my beskar armour app. In the EU he was always using his armour to link up to his ship, pilot it remotely etc.

Now that I’m getting a rant up, there’s no way that Boba would ever leave his ship in Jabba’s palace where it could be tampered with. Again referring to the EU but he would have sent it up to orbit until he needed to retrieve it.

In Jabba’s palace why did he not just blast the doors so Slave One could get out. Why didn’t he blast the guards? Why not make Fennec get the rabbit droid? Fennec as a master assassin has a probe droid on her gun but has no gadget which can disable a droid?

Gah!
Dude can you imagine a scene with Slave I hovering over the Sarlacc with Fett standing on the edge of the loading platform holding the final biker upside down by his ankle while questioning him? Could have been freaking epic. :monkey2

Back