The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean I don’t think I can just say it is becuase he’s changed solely. I think everyone expected him to be different since we knew little about him. But I think they could have made similar changes but depicted BETTER.

I get the same vibe watching BOBF as I did watching Solo. I cant relate it to the OT as hard as I try but its still pretty enjoyable.

He'll have to go back into the bacta tank to cure his hurt feelings. :lol
giphy.gif

I think the BOBF is meant to be filler to get us to Mandalorian Season 3 where he will join Mando and Bo Katan in the fight against Grand Admiral Thrawn. Favreau and Filoni probably felt the need to develop Fett's character and how he's changed since the Sarlacc pit to build a redemption arc. I expect by the end of the season he will realize that he's not meant to be a crime lord. I hope that Mando Season 3 goes back to the less is more approach with Fett and he becomes more of strong supporting character and we get more of the bad-ass moments as seen in Season 2.
Hopefully there's solid episodes ahead to possibly get Fett's reputation repaired. :lol

Art lies in the execution. I'm critical of aspects of The Mandalorian and find it uneven, but overall it succeeds as a short series, and they were able to depict Din's character as complex and 3-dimensional while retaining his competence and ability to project menace. This is a balanced and decently written character, whether I agree with the details is irrelevant only in the sense that it's nitpicking and personal taste.

I support the intention to make Boba Fett a complex, 3-dimensional character, and even to portray him as somewhat reformed and sympathetic. He need not be a one-note killing machine.

What we got was something else, detailed at great length by myself and many others across at least 3 different threads.

I think the BOBF is meant to be filler to get us to Mandalorian Season 3 where he will join Mando and Bo Katan in the fight against Grand Admiral Thrawn. Favreau and Filoni probably felt the need to develop Fett's character and how he's changed since the Sarlacc pit to build a redemption arc. I expect by the end of the season he will realize that he's not meant to be a crime lord. I hope that Mando Season 3 goes back to the less is more approach with Fett and he becomes more of strong supporting character and we get more of the bad-ass moments as seen in Season 2.
Hopefully there's solid episodes ahead to possibly get Fett's reputation repaired. :lol
I expect nothing less than them absolutely ruining Mando S3 now. :moon

Being reported Mando 3 delayed!

I am very disappointed in BF thus far. The scene where the cyborg-bionic teens on hover Vespas chased the fruity Mayor's assistant just bored me to tears. The effects were chunky and poorly executed. I had a glimmer of hope when the Wookie attacked, but he got a pass. Boring. I hope they can turn this ship around before it's too late.

I expect nothing less than them absolutely ruining Mando S3 now. :moon
I hope not, but unfortunately everything needs to be PC and dumbed down now it seems.
Being reported Mando 3 delayed!
Yeah, I've read some articles claiming that's there's a lot of chaos surrounding the production.

I am very disappointed in BF thus far. The scene where the cyborg-bionic teens on hover Vespas chased the fruity Mayor's assistant just bored me to tears. The effects were chunky and poorly executed. I had a glimmer of hope when the Wookie attacked, but he got a pass. Boring. I hope they can turn this ship around before it's too late.
Be like turning the Titanic around.

Art lies in the execution. I'm critical of aspects of The Mandalorian and find it uneven, but overall it succeeds as a short series, and they were able to depict Din's character as complex and 3-dimensional while retaining his competence and ability to project menace. This is a balanced and decently written character, whether I agree with the details is irrelevant only in the sense that it's nitpicking and personal taste.

I support the intention to make Boba Fett a complex, 3-dimensional character, and even to portray him as somewhat reformed and sympathetic. He need not be a one-note killing machine.

What we got was something else, detailed at great length by myself and many others across at least 3 different threads.
Totally agree on Din, he’s a decent enough guy but if you mess with him he’s not gonna let you off lightly. RIP Gor Koresh aka vampire dog meat.

Back