The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like seeing people opinions of the BOBF or Boba Fett overall they all various and interesting, In my opinion i don't mind making humanizing Boba to being less like what he was shown in the OG films and comic a badass two dimensional character.
Sure i love to see a Boba doing bounties and kicking ass but that can get boring and stale quickly.

You can just tell they're using their feet here:

fe95e0fdad31a52c6a3db1ebb1657922207dfe44.gif

f6aa0ba442e0b5202bafda0eaa1768198a146126.gif

I like seeing people opinions of the BOBF or Boba Fett overall they all various and interesting, In my opinion i don't mind making humanizing Boba to being less like what he was shown in the OG films and comic a badass two dimensional character.
Sure i love to see a Boba doing bounties and kicking ass but that can get boring and stale quickly.
Got no problem with them fleshing him out as a character, but they’re doing it so poorly it’s laughable.

Never imagined Boba Fett giving a Rancor a belly rub and talking to it like its a baby

Near death experience tend to change people for better or worse.
The problem everyone got they own view What Boba Fett is suppose to be for them.

Ok hear me out for second here just humor me ok.

Does Fett sending some kids to do his dirty work make him actually way more savage than maybe we’re giving him credit for?

Last edited:
Ok hear me out for second here just humor me ok.

Does Fett sending some kids to do his dirty work make him actually way more savage than we’re giving him credit for?
Maybe he's just playing dumb and in the final episode, he'll drop the lot of them into the rancor pit after they've done all the work for him.

Last edited:
Uncle Boba notwithstanding, there once was a dream that was the Fett. It shall be realized on my shelf. I ordered the Mafex ESB figure last night. I understand it's an older figure sir, but it checks out.

Near death experience tend to change people for better or worse.
The problem everyone got they own view What Boba Fett is suppose to be for them.
I think they could have made Boba Fett more consistent with most people’s views of him though. This is possible…does any Star Wars fan hate Vaders RO depiction, or how many hate Lukes TLJ depiction? I really am not resigned to the fact that they did the best job (so far) with handling Boba Fett.

Just remember, without Boba Fett there is no Jango, Clone Wars, Rex, Mando etc… plus how much impact he made in very little screen time…They should have handled this character WAY better than they have and those voicing opinions should since he’s a most beloved character and we aren’t just going to except this sub-par, “oh look at least he has a show” version of him.

I think they could have made Boba Fett more consistent with most people’s views of him though. This is possible…does any Star Wars fan hate Vaders RO depiction, or how many hate Lukes TLJ depiction? I really am not resigned to the fact that they did the best job (so far) with handling Boba Fett.

Just remember, without Boba Fett there is no Jango, Clone Wars, Rex, Mando etc… plus how much impact he made in very little screen time…They should have handled this character WAY better than they have and those voicing opinions should since he’s a most beloved character and we aren’t just going to except this sub-par, “oh look at least he has a show” version of him.
What you mean by consistent that what I’m curious about?
I do think that he’s become too kind in the show and not yet see him being ruthless or show any menace.

I kinda enjoyed the first two episodes, besides their flaws. But man that third episode made it really hard.

I am now at a point where the story arc about his past with the Tuskens is the most interesting for me and then they kill of the tribe, I mean WTF.

Was the "Rasta"-Tusken also killed? I mean he/she raided that train like a pro when Boba acted all clumsy again and now they were just all slaughtered without any signs of dead "bikers" at all. The "Rasta"-Tusken better be alive.

The elephant in the room, you all adressed it perfectly: WTF is that teenie vespa gang and their Happy Pony rides. Not the fact that they are all teenies, but they looked nothing like street kids I would expect on Tatooine, don't get me started on those vespas and outfits. Give those kids a more dirty and gritty look and I think they could actually work as Bobas ears and eyes on the street in this scenario. And man that chase scene, that was so cringe, I felt ashamed just watching it. How on earth could someone think "Man that's cool, let's put this in the episode."

And another point, he calls himself the Daimyo but his whole outfit are still only 3 guys and he is patrolling the street by himself. Why not take Krrsantan as hired muscle, I am sure he will be back and fight for Boba sometime later, but Bobas decisions seem so irrational and often clumsy.

Let's hope the good parts (and there are a few for me) of the show will shine trough in the coming episodes.

What you mean by consistent that what I’m curious about?
I do think that he’s become too kind in the show and not yet see him being ruthless or show any menace.
Well clearly a lot of ppl are upset haha. They are upset because his depiction must be inconsistent with their views of him (in a general sense). You never know how a show/movie will turn out, but I really think they could have gave us a more universally embraced Boba Fett. I go back to Rogue One, that gave us this new, amazing Star Wars film that most Star Wars fans felt captured and enhanced the OT. I just thought they could do something with Fett; capture a bit of his OT essence and enhance it.
Book of Boba Fett does neither for me.
Maybe because Fett was more or less an blank page there was a lot of interpretation, but j think most of us can say that they could have done better.

I definitely get all the criticisms of BoBF so far, but I also see why his character has changed. Had he just escaped the pit and went about his business I would expect him to be the same person as before. But after nearly dying, be taken prisoner and basically made a slave and then learning the Tusken ways, he’s come to learn more about honor and respect. It’s character development. Obviously it’s not the character development many want, but it doesn’t really take away the badass Boba we knew and love. That guy still took Solo.
I personally would’ve LOVED if the War of the Bounty Hunters was a live-action series. Obviously I get why that would’ve been difficult to do, but that would’ve been the Boba Fett majority want to see. If they had done something like that first then I could’ve seen people maybe be more accepting of the character development he’s gone through now. I think the biggest issue is that people have been waiting so long to see this badass bounty hunter get his time in the spotlight and the first they did is change his character.
I’m personally still enjoying the show at this point and I love that they brought in the Rancor so that he can be a Rancor Rider. I’m still holding out some hope for some badass-ness because Fennec keeps trying to tell him that he needs to be basically be more ruthless. So I’m thinking he’ll find a better balance between recruiting power rangers and just slaughtering his enemies

Back