The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skimmed through these comments; I'm back to work so may not watch this until the weekend. I see I'm in for a treat. :LOL:

giphy.gif

I felt bad for
Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah, this show isn't what it should be.

The OT can't catch a break in this show, because even 8D8 has to be voiced by Matt Berry.

He has such a distinctive voice that whenever 8D8 speaks I can't help but think of The IT Crowd, or everything else I've ever seen or heard him in.

Weirdly enough I had the same problem with Zero in The Mandalorian, because Richard Ayoade, another member of The IT Crowd, also has a very recognisable voice.

So did the Wookiee really just stroll into Jabba’s palace, casually walk straight into this "crime lord's" sleeping quarters completely undetected, and pull him out of his bacta tank before beating him senseless?

Did Fett really gather himself while Griff and the Gamorreans were keeping the wookiee busy and return to the fight without putting on his armor first?

WTF am I watching?
Wookiees are known for being stealthy, didn’t you know?

The worst part is there’s lots of little moments that are great. Him riding the bantha, the stare down with the twin hutts and the wookie, the bar beat down, I think the first mayor’s office scene was good. There’s just so much cheese in between. Especially this speeder chase, with the BTTF style crash at the end. I don’t even mind the Burger King Kids club he recruited, those speeders though, probably real popular on Coruscant and Naboo.

Another still from Quadrophenia:

vlcsnap-2022-01-12-10h41m37s380.jpg

I think that one's meant to be a wearing a parka as well!

This episode is setting up for a showdown between the mods and the rockers.

vlcsnap-2022-01-05-18h37m32s855.jpg

Back