The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's a start I guess... :lol
This episode will make you wish for those flashbacks again peeeeyousa it stunk. Parts are enjoyable but the remainder was ST level bad.

I think the story group / Disney must have demanded the insertion of diversity young characters to help capture that mythical audience they keep seeking, all with British voices of course. They reminded why young people are so detestable I was hoping they would get wasted but no they are here to stay.

It had a moment which made the slowest high speed chase in history (the last Jedi) seem moderately fast paced in comparison.

AJP have it

but the remainder was ST level bad.
shrek-thats-bad.gif

Driver's like 6'3" with glorious hair. Kylo's the Supreme Leader of the First Order and he's got power off the charts. In comparison Boba's a midget fighting in the desert for scraps. The meme should be in reverse.

It took all these broads to come up with Firespray.

Eb81y1E.jpg
UGH, THE FORCE (IS FEMALE).

I haven't watched the new ep yet, in a couple of hours. I don't think I have another rant in me, but I'll try.

This episode is truly boring and depressing. Boba Fett has truly turned into a puzzy, crime lord my @zz 🤡.

Oh boy...
And here we thought that The Mandalorian -despite some overuse of fan-service and some less-than-stellar episodes- was a new dawn of Star Wars goodness...

I'll give it a go later on, maybe it's not that bad.

This episode will make you wish for those flashbacks again peeeeyousa it stunk. Parts are enjoyable but the remainder was ST level bad.

I think the story group / Disney must have demanded the insertion of diversity young characters to help capture that mythical audience they keep seeking, all with British voices of course. They reminded why young people are so detestable I was hoping they would get wasted but no they are here to stay.

It had a moment which made the slowest high speed chase in history (the last Jedi) seem moderately fast paced in comparison.

AJP have it
The ST is a masterpiece compared to this bantha poodoo.

And that chase is embarrassingly bad. From the director of Spy Kids 3 no less!

I paused the episode to check the spoilers Chris posted a while back.

Seems like they're true, from a certain point of view. At least the characters and events are lining up.

I'm preferring the flashback scenes, as when it gets back to the present things are often awkward. They feel a bit like old Saturday morning cartoons, or the Droids or Ewoks series.

I thought Morrison was a good actor, but his performance here isn't up to par most of the time. Doesn't help that they gave him some bad lines to read. Alec Guinness had the same trouble, but he was so good he could make a shopping list sound epic.

You know it's likely a bad film or show when Danny Trejo shows up. He does tend to appear in some low rent productions.

The best of the present is that we get to see Jabba's palace again.

Back