The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which people?
Oh come on! Practically everyone who saw that episode thought Boba rocked! I'm not saying RR is any good, but there was a lot of buzz around that episode and he was the one who happened to direct it, that's all.

So did the Wookiee really just stroll into Jabba’s palace, casually walk straight into this "crime lord's" sleeping quarters completely undetected, and pull him out of his bacta tank before beating him senseless?

Did Fett really gather himself while Griff and the Gamorreans were keeping the wookiee busy and return to the fight without putting on his armor first?

WTF am I watching?

I8gj7tP.gif

So did the Wookiee really just stroll into Jabba’s palace, casually walk straight into this "crime lord's" sleeping quarters completely undetected, and pull him out of his bacta tank before beating him senseless?

Did Fett really gather himself while Griff and the Gamorreans were keeping the wookiee busy and return to the fight without putting on his armor first?

WTF am I watching?
If roles were reversed and it was Boba who did that would you be ok with it?

WTF am I watching?

He strolled in, and ran away afterwards like he was starring in an episode of Harry and the Hendersons. :lol

Back