The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,
I'm looking for Tusken belts and shoulder straps. Looking for boba fett belts too, endor rebel bandoliers.

I have gree torso and chest armor, also torso and chest for airborne, a phase 1 cody helmet (antenna is bent a smidge).

We can work something out

I'm looking for this backpack PM me if you have one and you are willing to part with it.

hardpack_zpsbc4346ad.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get tiny buckles or clasps that i can use to make belts similar to the GI Joes?

I would like to try and make some belts and harnesses myself. SR gave me a great line on the belt material, now it need ways/ ideas to close the belt.

Thanks!

The website was called "Good stuff to go" I think they went out of Business just after Christmas. Its a shame cos I bought my buckles from them after the eBay ones I bought were total rubbish.

Don't have the grey yet, but I have the spot and name saved.

It is grosgrain material for anyone who is interested.

I went to michaels and am going to hobby lobby at lunch. Michaels had only girly type colors though.

Looking for sideshow jedi tunic and tabbard if anyones got one?

Also looking for shiny black boots possibly from jedi luke,piett or amy ss figure that have them.

Have some clone parts to trade-leg and arm armour,pauldrons,lama and some bespin luke bits

Dude i have a spare luke going and also got one coming in post but i think thats grey got it free with a figure i bought. If you have any spare jedi stuff....you can have it? I basically still need the above stuff and not to fussed what colour as im going to dye them anyways for a custom jedi master dooku

Need some boots if anyomes got any. Windu,piett or other ss ones will do aslong as they are black

I'm (desperately) looking for Phase 2 Medicom Clone Trooper Helmets. I haven't updated my trade list in awhile because I'm not sure what I have to offer. I'm willing to pay or trade. If you have one you can (or want) to part with, lemme know what you're looking for and I'll do my best to find it. Otherwise, I am willing to pay for these Medi-Helmets.

Last edited:
I'm (desperately) looking for Medicom Clone Trooper Helmets. I haven't updated my trade list in awhile because I'm not sure what I have to offer. I'm willing to pay or trade. If you have one you can or want to part with, lemme know what you're looking for and I'll do my best to find it. Otherwise, I am willing to pay for these Medi-Helmets.

Ill got one or possibly two casts of the medicom head. If they might be any good ill dig em out and photo them?

I'm looking for some Gree bits & pieces.
I would like lower leg armor and belt specifically. I do not need the suspenders on the belt.
I can trade but would probably buy.
Send me a PM please!!!

I'm looking for some Gree bits & pieces.
I would like lower leg armor and belt specifically. I do not need the suspenders on the belt.
I can trade but would probably buy.
Send me a PM please!!!

Forgot to add along with above....i would love to get hands on rebel camo pants or shirt. Please PM me

Does anyome have the dooku hasbro lightsaber....only really need the hilt?

Also any ss boots

Back