The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used fabric-type sticking plaster for Tusken wrappings .( As well as for Lukes leg wraps ) .:wink1:

Got:-
2 x TOMY Fleet Helmets (Rebels).
1 x TOMY AT AT Pilot Helmet.

Looking for:-
1-2 x Hasbro Hoth Binoculars,
1 x Hasbro Hoth Range/Signal Hand unit thingy,
2 x SS Clone heads,
1 x Pair of SS/Marmit TK (Stormie or Sandy) fore arms,
1 x SS ENDOR rifle,

Wants

Republic Clone commando assault rifle (and extra sniper add-on) (DC - 17M )
Cody phase 2 helmet

Thanks for offer spiderrogue. Want the clone commando gear. Edited post to show extra info information. :)

Last edited:
Looking for the exclusive 41st trooper base if anyone has one?

Also still looking for camera droid for palpatine.

Got loose clone items,bespin luke and rots items to trade

That sounds pretty sweet. Got a pic?

I like the tea dip, wrap look, so far, but I would love to see how yours turned out. :)

Afraid I've not got any better pics at the moment ( these were taken with a crap phone camera and the Tusken's outer robe had yet to be given a soak/wash with thin acrylic and pastel chalks ).
DSC04158.jpg

pretty sure that SSC hasnt made one of those..but i could be wrong..you'll probably have to make a custom weapon...i know that Bobamike has some stuff like that..check out his site..
I am hoping to get it custom done. Say Bobamikes site but he had none listed in his for sale area.
Waiting to here back from Dorgmal Snow about them but I hate nagging people or messaging out of the blue. :monkey2

Hi,

I'm looking to buy the 1/6th EX Bossk Snarling Head if anyone is looking to part with it.

Thanks,

Jay

I'm also looking for a Bossk part, his neck gasket thing - also be interested in any other spare bits from his suit left over if anybody just got 1 for a rebel pilot bash and needed the vest/straps!

Looking for a few things:

1. Sideshow 1/6 Tusken Raider(loose is fine) or parts(head, gloves, boots).

2. Qui Gon or New Hope Luke lightsabers and/or Mace Windu/Plo Koon, Obi or any other unlit Jedi lightsaber hilt

3. also, Anyone have any loose Clone armor parts they'd be willing to part with at a decent price? I'm looking for any and all loose armor parts, pauldrons, kama skirts, blaster pistol holsters and/or phase I and II helmets. Looking to build a few custom troopers.

4. Lastly, I'm looking for is a Hasbro 12" Scout Trooper with or without the Speeder Bike. I really am just looking for the figure but if you have it with the Speeder Bike for a decent price I'll take it!

Thanks so much everyone!

Ernie

Just letting people know I have a Cody and Bacara for sale. Wouldn't mind parting out the Bacara.

Back