The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a Stormtroopers binocular and a Sandtroopers shoulder armor pads.

Also interested in a Scout Troopers cumberband and pouches.

I am looking for the flat feet for Yoda (the first release, not the holiday one). My daughter broke the pin on one of her's and I am not sure if it is the left ot right, so I am just going to find both. However, if anyone has one or the other, it would be greatly appreciated as well! Happy to pay or trade if I have something you need.

Thanks, all!

Appreciate it, but I checked there and they finally sold out...after being there forever...right up until I needed them...:)

Spider i got plain white clone head. Dont suppose you got some black boots or hasbro dooku saber? Can throw in some leg clone armour aswel if you got them

Ah bad times. Really looking for the saber aswel lol the bodies been sent so you should get that soon. Yeah tried to use palps boots but not high enough. You know anyone who has a spare saber as in dooku saber? Ive only really got a few clone bits mainly legs,some arm stuff with blue stripes from lt clone and the spare helmet

Yeah ive checked on there. Dont really wanna pay 55dollars just for a saber,would rather just use one i got as not too fussed about the dooku clothes.

You was looking for cash for the boots though wasnt you?

Sent jay a pm

Hey guys I'm trying to put together a 41st elite corps scout. Does anyone have parts or know someone who can cast the parts for me?

Thanks so much!

Right heres some stuff i got.

Legs armourHelmet phase 1 white
Custom vents for clone helmet
Lt clone arm armour- Got elbow and forearm.
Clone wars anakin chest plate
Kenobi boots
Buck body from kenobi
Kama and pauldron from bly

Heres what im after

Hasbro dooku lightsaber
X wing hasbro suit
Black boots possibly two pairs
Jedi outfit-tabbard,tunic,pants
Black gloves (like maul ones)

Looking to trade for the above only and willing to swap more than one if anyone has the above items

Has anyone got the cody head or clone captain helmet?

Got a few bits to trade still-pauldrons,kama,bespin luke bits

Would be willing to part out sidious or palpatine items for captain clome helmet and cody head

Yeah ive checked on there. Dont really wanna pay 55dollars just for a saber,would rather just use one i got as not too fussed about the dooku clothes.

You was looking for cash for the boots though wasnt you?

Sent jay a pm

Look harder u can find thoe Dooku whole doll in box for like 20$

Howdy folks. Doing some Spring Cleaning and came up with the following that I no longer have any use for. Please take a look and let me know your fancy!

IMG_0421 by bilbo070, on Flickr

Tuskin Rifle (Traded)
Bacara helmet (antenna broke, but I think I have the piece)
Cody Backpack
Clone bent foot
Clone holsters (straps were cut)
Ganch stand
Bespin Solo mask (Traded)
Gammorean gauntlets
Shocktrooper Parts (boots, belt w/ thermal detonator, leg armor, hands)
SS Bespin Luke hands, stump, medic)

IMG_0418 by bilbo070, on Flickr

SS Bespin Solo shirt
Hasbro Leia jacket & neck collar
SS Bespin Luke shirt, pants, boots (only boots traded)
Jedi Hood (2 small holes near edges)
Hasbro Grand Moff Tarkin uniform

IMG_0431 by bilbo070, on Flickr

Hasbro Bariss outfit
SS Numa figure
Hasbro Sandtrooper armor

Looking for...

Hammerhead
Grand Admiral Thrawn uniform

Tempt me!

Last edited:
Im looking for

Red clone captain helmet
Cody head
Shocktrooper red belt and detonator holder
Stormtrooper rifle (big one think it comes with a sandtrooper)

Willing to swap palpatine clothing
Bobamike arf helmet (custom made)
Some bits of clone armour if anyone has the above items

Looking for 2 phase 2 lids and 1 set of chest armor. Anyone got any they can part with? :)

Also, if anyone is working on any Bomb Squad troopers, I have a bunch of water-slide decals of the insignia. I have them in 1/2" and 3/8"

image_zps04c9d601.jpg

image_zpsb756bfb4.jpg

Last edited:
Back