The Batman - Part II (October 3rd, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clay face is a great idea. Of course a grounded one. I see a master criminal who uses disguises to commit his crimes….similar to Mission Impossible.

A shapeshifter type of villain, perhap with a bit of Phantom of the Opera back story.

Bring it on.

The first Clayface in the comics was just a regular old man in a mask.

Clayface II was the shapeshifter. Clayface III was the guy that dated a mannequin and melted people by touchin them. Clayface IV was a girl Clayface.

"The Mud Pack" 4-parter was awesome. Norm Breyfogle art.

Battinson's car sucks. I hate it. It's just a black car. It's like having a guy wearing a pair of sunglasses and a hoodie and that's his Batman costume, or putting a black sock over your head and calling yourself Catwoman.

It's just a car. Not even remotely cool or sexy looking. The worst excuse for a Batmobile in any Batman project, live action or animated, since 1939.

Now now. Let’s not get carried away. It’s not that bad. It was trying to take inspiration from the 60s car I get it. Less is more. I bet if they had the fins and the neon lights like the others you’d dislike it to. Honestly I didn’t like the tumblr all to much . That’s my worst Batmobile. For the first film it was fine but to keep doing it was annoying. The Snyder batmobiles were ok and I love the burton ones. The Schumacher ones were flashy but as a kid I loved them

I bet if they had the fins and the neon lights like the others you’d dislike it to.
Depends on the design. If it's just the boring blocky muscle car with added fins and neon lights, it doesn't sound great. Fins and neon lights would be an improvement, though.

The Batmobile NEEDS fins. Always!

Hell, the 1995 Batmobile was essentially one giant FIN!!

batmobileforever1.jpg

That one might be the weirdest one of them all, actually. It's a big ass giant fin, yes...but come on......

penis-thats-a-penis.gif

That's one of the most phallic-looking cars I've ever seen. It's even "veiny!"

You could argue that Giger's rejected designs looked too much like female genitalia, so they course corrected and went the opposite way.

hr_gigers_batmobile_design_l.jpg

I never knew Giger designed a batmobile for Forever, it looks like a nutcracker. I'm sure there's a joke there somewhere....

The real Forever batmobile never struck me as being phallic, but it sure does now!

Hell, the 1995 Batmobile was essentially one giant FIN!!

batmobileforever1.jpg

That one might be the weirdest one of them all, actually. It's a big ass giant fin, yes...but come on.....

That's one of the most phallic-looking cars I've ever seen. It's even "veiny!"

I say this with love: you absolute weirdo. 😉

See, I detest this car and the wheels it rolled in on. This is the epitome of everything I hate about Batmobiles. Its ridiculous. But opinions will differ, so c'est la vie.

Yeah, I think "Clayface" is click-bait to keep people talking.

I assumed Joker would be the focus of Batman2, plus Penguin in his usual background role, and then perhaps either an opening sequence villain (which I suppose Clayface could be) or another duplicitous character like Catwoman -- for instance Harvey Dent, working with Batman to catch the Joker, but then he ends up becoming Two-Face and feeling betrayed by Batman as a set-up to Batman3.

Please no joker. I love joker but I can’t get behind that version of the joker. Also I’m tired of the scarred face look. He’s hideous. I rolled my eyes when he made a cameo.

Back