The Avengers- Earth's Mightiest Heroes Animated Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep missing it because of family duties, but of what I've seen, this is a very solid show. Definitely Marvel's answer to JLU. Far superior to most of the junk they were releasing DTV a few years ago.

I watched the first episode. So far, so good. Not much to judge yet.

I will say this though: I LOL'd when I saw Nick Fury.

I spent all Saturday watching the microepisodes and the full length episodes. The show rocks. I'm surprised there isn't more of an interest on this thread.

I like how (like JLU) there's an overarching story thread. Here, they're building up a battle with Enchantress and Zemo who are slowly putting their plan into action.

My only criticism is Wasp who comes off an slightly annoying. Plus that haircut and "earmuffs" look silly.

I spent all Saturday watching the microepisodes and the full length episodes. The show rocks. I'm surprised there isn't more of an interest on this thread.
I've just watched them all as well and i think this show is bloody awesome! How many more episodes is there for this season?

My only critism is Wasp who comes off an slightly annoying. Plus that haircut and "earmuffs" look silly.

She's my favorite at the moment! i thinks she's great. :D

Did folks catch the cameo by Wolverine in the WWII scene? And a guy was reading a newspaper that referenced Punisher and someone else (can't remember who). Would be nifty to see other non-Avenger heroes making cameos down the road, licensing rights permitting (I don't figure we'll see Spidey or the Fantastic Four, sadly). That was a cool part about JLU.

Did folks catch the cameo by Wolverine in the WWII scene? And a guy was reading a newspaper that referenced Punisher and someone else (can't remember who). Would be nifty to see other non-Avenger heroes making cameos down the road, licensing rights permitting (I don't figure we'll see Spidey or the Fantastic Four, sadly). That was a cool part about JLU.

Yes cos my brother said oh look Wolverine! :lol

I knew it was Wolverine when he called Cap "bub". I went back and looked again and they call him Hewlitt so that confirmed it. And I caught the Punisher reference too.

You figure they must have a ton of episodes planned because this is supposed to be leading up to the Avengers movie.

I'm just really glad they're putting out a quality product. Anyone remember the Averngers cartoon of the 90s? It was awful.

There is a decent Angry Birds game clone on the Disney XD website.

Man-Thing was the other reference on the paper.

They have already referenced Reed Richards, Negative Zone and Doom on the show so the FF should be good to go.

I've enjoyed the first few episodes... I like the story arc-- and yeah, Fury looks ridiculous.

Anyone remember the Averngers cartoon of the 90s? It was awful.
Sadly, yes. Even then I couldn't watch it it was so bad. Just like the Iron Man, X-Men, and Fantastic Four cartoons. I was probably spoiled by Batman: the Animated Series. The Spiderman cartoon from the 90s wasn't as bad as the others, but it had a weird pace to it.

I liked the X-Men cartoon. And the Ironman and FF weren't bad IMO. But that Averngers cartoon was unwatchable. I think they had Vision, Tigra, Hawkeye. But they had some odd costume mods. They also had a Silver Surfer cartoon that I couldn't follow to save my life.

I knew it was Wolverine when he called Cap "bub". I went back and looked again and they call him Hewlitt so that confirmed it. And I caught the Punisher reference too.

You figure they must have a ton of episodes planned because this is supposed to be leading up to the Avengers movie.

I'm just really glad they're putting out a quality product. Anyone remember the Averngers cartoon of the 90s? It was awful.

terrible :lecture

I heard this show was pretty good from a friend of mine. I've got a couple episodes recorded on the DVR so I think I'll check it out tonight.

Now that you mention it, he does kind of sound like a bad impersonation of Larry the Cable Guy impersonating RDJ impersonating a hick impersonating RDJ.

Back