SW Rebels to possibly return for 5th season on Disney+

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slynger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Rumors are heating up that Disney is working on way to bring back Rebels for a 5th and possibly more season(s). For now, the rumor points to Ahsoka and Sabine being the focus as they set out to find Ezra.

I?m really hoping this is true. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Bring it on. The TV shows are better than the movies, even the animated shows.

I liked Rebels. I thought it was a good follow up to Clone Wars. Resistance is awful imo but I'd love to see what happens to the Ghost crew. Maybe they'll show their involvement in RO.

This is sad. It shows that Disney has absolutely no creativity when it comes to SW. That they need to go back and revisit past successes. And proves how bad of a mistake and train wreck the Resistance cartoon really was. At least I guess they understand who their audience really is a little better now. It's not the kids, but the adults who want to pass on their passion and share it with their children. Without them, Star Wars will suffer a slow death.

Rebels was a slow start. Wasn't crazy about season 1, but it picked up and got pretty good. It had a clear ending. No reason to bring it back, unlike The Clone Wars that Disney cancelled upon it's purchase of Lucasfilm while it was at it's height of popularity. Proving how stupid and out of touch Disney was with Star Wars right from the beginning.

People, or should I say the loyal 40+ year Star Wars Fan (the core audience), didn't want Disney's version of Star Wars. We want what we've loved for 40 years. Other than Rogue One, the slow demise and fan backlash of the ST from movie to movie & Solo have proven that. Along with dismal merchandising sales from anything ST related.

They finally found the right creative team in Favreau and Filoni when it came to The Mandalorian. Hopefully Kenobi and The Cassian series follow suit.

SWEET!

I love that show.

They were really on to some great stuff the last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn?t passing on these two again; wish we got a McCoy 2.0 too. My only regret is selling my TWOK figures from a few years back thinking we?d eventually get better produced figures from QMX. Lesson learned, but for anyone on the fence, these two are fantastic.

Very rarely do we get a chance at figures we missed not just for retail, but also produced better. Don?t sleep on these.

Wasn?t passing on these two again; wish we got a McCoy 2.0 too. My only regret is selling my TWOK figures from a few years back thinking we?d eventually get better produced figures from QMX. Lesson learned, but for anyone on the fence, these two are fantastic.

Very rarely do we get a chance at figures we missed not just for retail, but also produced better. Don?t sleep on these.

You better get your Trekkie ass out of here before you get hurt son

* cocks shotgun.

Joking btw

Back