Media-Movie Suicide Squad Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grabbing Joker is a must! God I missed out the DX of the last Joker, and man those prices just went up soooooooooooooooooo CRAZY!

Just give me this as a figure.

skrmbillede2016-04-108keyi.png

The only characters I might consider getting are Batman and Harley. I still can't stand the design of The Joker and can't imagine having this version of the character represented in my collection. Even if Leto's performance is good I think it'll be a case where the look just ruins it for me because of how dumb it is.

I genuinely hope not – I want the SS batsuit to be the exact same one he wears in BvS – I absolutely loathe the marketing driven costume changes. I hated it in Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, and I hate it in the MCU.

Oh I'm not saying it doesn't get tiring, it's just something I think they'll do. Works for me, I suppose. I buy every Batman anyway due to him being one of my favorite characters. That said, to an extent I kinda hope we get a flashback in SS showing him catching a few of the team and him wearing a blue version of the suit or something a little different to differentiate that he had a different suit in the past.

I haven't read every page in this thread, but I wanna toss my two cents in here.

Every trailer so far has been awesome. With each new reveal, they ramp up the action and humor.

This is a line I will support the $#!+ out of. That being said...only Harley, joker, boomer, katana and dead shot will get a release. Gonna call it now. I'd like to have all of them get a sixth scale figure...but I can't imagine HT going full ham on it. I'd love...LOVE to be proven wrong. I want 'me all!

As for Harley...I hope they give her a second HS. Like the joker, she's so expressive that her figure DEMANDS a 2nd HS.

Let the reveals commence!!

Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc.
Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc. Croc.

Hey riddick...I cant figure out what you're trying to say...It's a little cryptic. you're gonna get slipknot right?

:wink1:

I genuinely hope not – I want the SS batsuit to be the exact same one he wears in BvS – I absolutely loathe the marketing driven costume changes. I hated it in Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, and I hate it in the MCU.

Let's be honest here man...they're gonna milk batman for all he's worth haha. Even with the same suit from BvS, it will see an updated release specific to THIS movie. All it boils down to is whether you see the updates worthy of another purchase.

I gotta hand it to WB/DC. They could've pressured Nolan to make changes to his dark knight suit, but didn't. Since its batman, they wanna make and sell toys off of the movies. Then again, there's always the chance they asked him to, but given how much clout he has in the studio, he declined most likely due to feeling it cheapens the movie.

Seeing pics of batman from the suicide squad set basically confirms his outfit will be the same one from BvS. That won't stop HT from releasing him again. It wouldn't hurt for them to make further improvements from the BvS version such as the suit, stock body as well as offer different mouth and eye plates. And dare I say...a Bruce Wayne HS? There were set pics of Affleck as Wayne after all.

The more I think about it...I think it's EXACTLY why there isn't a BW HS for the BvS version! It's the same friggin suit, which means HT are gonna phone it in and not make ANY changes to the figure itself, so what will the incentive be for fans to buy ANOTHER batfleck?? BW HS and accessories he uses in SS.

Man I'm brilliant!

I haven't read every page in this thread, but I wanna toss my two cents in here.

Every trailer so far has been awesome. With each new reveal, they ramp up the action and humor.

This is a line I will support the $#!+ out of. That being said...only Harley, joker, boomer, katana and dead shot will get a release. Gonna call it now. I'd like to have all of them get a sixth scale figure...but I can't imagine HT going full ham on it. I'd love...LOVE to be proven wrong. I want 'me all!

As for Harley...I hope they give her a second HS. Like the joker, she's so expressive that her figure DEMANDS a 2nd HS.

Let the reveals commence!!
Man, I HOPE we get that many. :lol
I'd be in for the whole group if they made them.
Not getting my hopes up though.

I'd love a Joker pack with multiple outfits since he has so many great ones in this movie.
But I know there's basically no chance of them passing on the chance to milk it with seperate releases.
I want burned face black tux joker.:lecture
13007383_10209075310699414_2350946633399994163_n.jpg

Yeah, unfortunately I expect a neutral, emotionless, dead looking portrait for Quinn and the Joker. That's what they're best at.

Yeah, unfortunately I expect a neutral, emotionless, dead looking portrait for Quinn and the Joker. That's what they're best at.

Can't say I blame them though. They gave the comedian a smile and got a hell of a backlash. :lol

At least for the joker we know we will get a laughing portrait when they get to the 5th DX do-over. :yess:

Nicholson don't count! That was his neutral face throughout the entire movie because his face was permanent! It took like 6 neutral Ledger sculpts to finally get that laughing one!

The last pic isn't showing for me.

Nicholson don't count! That was his neutral face throughout the entire movie because his face was permanent! It took like 6 neutral Ledger sculpts to finally get that laughing one!

The last pic isn't showing for me.

It's Dru-Zod's poop face.

Back