Toys Battalion The Champion (Shazam)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2023-09-19 - 14-05-05 - Shazam 1-6 Scale Figure Toys Battalion Unboxing - Review - YouTube.png

wow he's tiny. Odd that they went with the TTM19 type body for this as I'm sure they have other's available. Sure, the Worldbox AT027 would be a little too big for him, but woudl've been much better than the TTM19

Ha, holy crap…

Justins’s Superman also looks awful. The shoulders and thighs are ludicrous and what the hell is that head?!
Not sure if he bought a legit one, but it’s one of the many custom JL Superman sculpts out there. That looks like a recast of the original though based on that pic with cheap 3rd party paint apps. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it on eBay and/or Ali Express

Wow!!!
That Shazam figure is truly undersized. I really hope that folks who plan on pairing this with a different body are able to make the costume fit. I still think this figure can be salvaged with a more appropriate body.

This figure does demonstrate one of the reasons I am wary of third party figures …they seem to often be significantly undersized.

Don’t get me wrong I know that Hot Toys has a tendency to sometimes undersize their female figures (ie Shuri) and lately over-size some male figures (ie recent Iron Man figures) but for the most part Hot Toys seems to be in the balllpark in regards to scale. However seems to me that third party companies frequently produce figures that are significantly undersized. For instance this Shazam figure all most looks like it isn’t even a 1/6 scale figure.

Maybe I am a ridiculous person (as a matter of fact I know I am) but it really bugs me when figures are way out of whack regarding their relative size. A figure that is too small will probably bothers me more than a headsculpt that is equally off.

I did a body swap, using the new Worldbox AT044. The bodysuit actually fit, no problems! The only problem I think, is the factory neck sits a little high.
Anways, he sizes up fairly well next to the JLA now.

Attachments

• DSC01214.JPG
    DSC01214.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC01218.JPG
    DSC01218.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC01219.JPG
    DSC01219.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Back