Media-Movie Suicide Squad Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
greatest gif this year:yess:

y3JXBck.gif

Hot Toys and other companies will make at least 3 versions of Letoker.

SgBi8GJ.gif

These are the most obvious versions I can see HT making.

1. Shirtless and barefoot with purple coat, single purple glove with electroshock weapon/tool, and gold cane.

2. Silver Jacket with purple shirt and gun holsters and guns.

3. Black tuxedo with grenade, gun, gold AK 47, and battle damaged sculpt.

4. Maybe the white jacket version.

I'm almost used to them already...almost. The "damaged" one is the only tattoo I still can't ignore. By my calculation, I should be ok with all of the tattoos by time the film comes out in August :lol

Damaged is the only one I've ever really had a problem with.
But I really don't even notice it in any of the footage unless I look for it.

I actually really like the other tattoos.

I will probably end up purchasing zero figures from this movie

Damaged is the only one I've ever really had a problem with.
But I really don't even notice it in any of the footage unless I look for it.

I actually really like the other tattoos.

Same here!

I will definitely pick up a Joker if they do him... tattoos or not, Leto looks fantastic as Mr. J.
As for the rest... well, Harley's amazing, I like Boomerang from the trailers, and Deadshot looks pretty damn good from the Blitz trailer.

If done right Harley is instant PO. With Batman it will be awesome display.

If they do the purple jacket look I hope they included a straightjacket so we can have this.
this-joker-easter-egg-from-the-suicide-squad-trailer-changes-everything-joker-s-role-in-727571.jpg

He's wearing the arkham pants with both so there's not a huge difference between the two.

Purple Jacket
Straightjacket
Arkham pants
Cane
Gold Chains
Bare feet
Shoes
Various hands including a few rights with the purple medical glove.

It's not very much stuff to include and it would give us the option to do three looks from the movie.
:pray:

The electroshock sticks would be cool but I think they would look kinda weird not connected to anything.
Maybe that injection gun that he has here?
joker-suicide-squad-trailer-6.gif

Last edited:
Hot Toys and other companies will make at least 3 versions of Letoker.

SgBi8GJ.gif

These are the most obvious versions I can see HT making.

1. Shirtless and barefoot with purple coat, single purple glove with electroshock weapon/tool, and gold cane.

2. Silver Jacket with purple shirt and gun holsters and guns.

3. Black tuxedo with grenade, gun, gold AK 47, and battle damaged sculpt.

4. Maybe the white jacket version.

I'm tellin you he is gonna be an iconic Joker in no time- these gifs alone creep me out...he is coming across very nicely

Just release a DX 15 with 2 outfits and get it over with. Like the first DX Joker with 2 bodies and 2 headsculpts:
- The Arkham version with the sweatpants and leather waistcoat with a regular sculpt
- A tux version with the golden rifle, the grenade and a 'damaged' sculpt.
(Although my favourite costume is the silver jacket with the holsters and the pink/purple shirt.)

Hot toys still does 2 packs so why not? (Groot & Rocket, Batman & Bruce, Pepper Potts & Iron Man...)

Back