1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this pic on FB

FHvBrD6.jpg

I think I saw this on JC Hong's Instagram and he mentioned that it was a "paint test."

This is the only Letoker paint test image he's posted to his Instagram. It's definitely the tuxedo version. He hasn't uploaded that pic of the Asylum version to either his Facebook or Instagram, so I'm pretty sure it's from an event.

Here's the tuxedo version pic I was referring to.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMKrSkRjq2F/

That nice of them. I've been told it was just for your first cancel.

Unfortunately I had to cancel this one I'm way over my budget. I decided to just get Harley and Tuxedo Joker of this run. And I checked, I've been refunded an NRD twice in the last 3-4 years. Oh well, its $22 so no big deal.

Unfortunately I had to cancel this one I'm way over my budget. I decided to just get Harley and Tuxedo Joker of this run. And I checked, I've been refunded an NRD twice in the last 3-4 years. Oh well, its $22 so no big deal.

Ya I might cancel Finn stormtrooper version. Did you talk to someone to cancel or just on your own to get back the NRD?

Ya I might cancel Finn stormtrooper version. Did you talk to someone to cancel or just on your own to get back the NRD?

I've cancelled through the chat or by the phone on the way to work usually. I checked and I got an NRD back for two pre-orders. They did it as a courtesy both times. If you never cancelled before I would try the online chat or call them. You have a lot of pre-orders so your clearly a recurring customer I'm sure they'll accommodate you. As of now I have two pre-orders through SS with Harley and Joker. Wonder Woman I pre-ordered through a friends LCS.

I've cancelled through the chat or by the phone on the way to work usually. I checked and I got an NRD back for two pre-orders. They did it as a courtesy both times. If you never cancelled before I would try the online chat or call them. You have a lot of pre-orders so your clearly a recurring customer I'm sure they'll accommodate you. As of now I have two pre-orders through SS with Harley and Joker. Wonder Woman I pre-ordered through a friends LCS.

I switched from the chrome to the regular Batman and I think that counted as a cancel.

I wasn't expecting the box art looking like this. I wonder if it's an official picture that was taken during movie production or just a picture from the figure itself. Anyway... I hope to have him just before New Year. It doesn't hurt being too optimistic right?

Back